IGNORED

Music Composser & Friend

perunamuusi

i have written a few lyrics.

i dont know if i can sing, yet.. but this is finally the time i need to do it.

i dont know where to start.

i am looking to travel to inida shortly cause i know the music industry there is one of the best in the world and cost effective.

my objective comes in stages but im looking to partner with a friend on this :

1.lookin for someone to take the beats out of my head and compose something unique for me.

2.looking to hire a professional recording studio and see how they can make my average voice sound superb

3.once we have the "perfect" song, i want to make a professional music video whihc would require some talents and locations.

i write, and thats always been my passion are real, and thats what makes them saleble, i know the media industry like the back of my hand. i can make wonders for my self and whoever else is with me.... but i have to belive in it myself...

are you the one? or the company who is willing to give your 100% to me ...

let me tell you a little about my song writing and the kind of tunes that circle in my head all day long...

my lyrics are strong loud and natorious, but the beats are slow and deep (almost like rihana and eminim in "i love the way you lie") or (didos thank you with eminiiem stan) . i love inidian tablas, i love indian female vocalists , like a song i recently heard "mahiya"

I intend to sing my most recent one first, and then from there maybe do the rest. So far I have about 5 in mind.

I should be travelling to india by July.

the price i have mentioned below is to get my music video complete, however, I am not limiting or comparing bids by the price, but rather who I connect with.

This is a very important personal project in my life. And I want to get it right. The first time.

thanks

Employer Rating: (No Feedback Yet)

Bid On This Project

:cisfor:

price is for production AND video, that kind of bundle pro's deliver today,

he will get a "next generation beats" from nanoloop on an android cell phone, which also has a camera

yay

Guest jenny

lol get naive indian guy round your house and feed him k and acid and record him crying/singing over idm beats. it'll be the next big thing.

do this.

My friends all pretty much ask me to do the same thing when they are drunk:

"less make a ssong togethur lol and then omg i have an idea omg omg lets make a music video, cuz i'm always thinking about songs man, they are always in my head, i was born to be a musician, i'm too lazy to figure it out myself tho"

Guest futuregirlfriend

3.once we have the "perfect" song, i want to make a professional music video

Hmm well yesterday I filmed my friend feeding six pizza hut pizzas to some pigs. If nothing else the footage exists.

Hi, i am a professional music producer, I'm not sure of the genre of music you are looking for but i am able to make style of music. If there is any Indian/Asian influence i also have allot experience in that scene. A little background on me, i am currently working with Colin Barlow's (Geffen) publishing house Merry Star, and am also head producer for Tunelit (www.tunelit.co.uk), along with freelance work. I have my own studio and work with a number of artists so have experience.

Archived