IGNORED

it's summer i want to buy some t-shirts link some

keltoi

2 shirts i bought on friday sent back today... 1 was as thin as toilet paper and far too big, the other was so figure huggingly small and cropped i looked like i worked in hooters. clothes shopping on tinternet sucks.

Guest Smuckers

2 shirts i bought on friday sent back today... 1 was as thin as toilet paper and far too big, the other was so figure huggingly small and cropped i looked like i worked in hooters. clothes shopping on tinternet sucks.

aint that the truth. sucks harder when you return it but 'get lost in the mail'.

can't stand 'clever' shirts, nor do i really like any shirt with text on it whatsoever, unless it's very well integrated with the image.

my wardrobe is mainly gore based images of opened rib cages, well drawn and detailed slaughter scenes, etc. i have an old clockwork orange shirt that i love and can NOT find an image of on the net to save my life. but i did find a few others just for fun:

zombie-rib-cage-l3.jpg

the-howling-tshirt.jpg

STREETTRASHCOLORprogress.jpg

jesus christ, this shirt's going for a hundred bucks on ebay... i found it for 3 dollars at goodwill:

$(KGrHqEOKn!E1H6w(QmtBNcEqoQVZ!~~0_35.JPG

also, i just wanted to remind everyone that i own a purple shirt that has a dinosaur wearing 3d glasses and airplanes and explosions on it.

Those designs are pretty cool, but what's the deal with the site? There's no information about them at all.

edit: Oh, it's a band.

my wardrobe:

37e1278cfe.jpeg

wow. that's a really nice hair cut

aint that the truth. sucks harder when you return it but 'get lost in the mail'.

post/avatar combo

Archived