IGNORED

it's summer i want to buy some t-shirts link some

keltoi

Guest Ominous

I just came back from India, I discovered this designer collective while I was there: the Play Clan Their t-shirts are really well made and even have embroidered bits along with the prints. It looks like they ship worldwide.

532850859shiva-2.jpg

860611575Front-full.jpg

Guest theSun

I just came back from India, I discovered this designer collective while I was there: the Play Clan Their t-shirts are really well made and even have embroidered bits along with the prints. It looks like they ship worldwide.

532850859shiva-2.jpg

860611575Front-full.jpg

Flaunt the evil in you by wearing the ten headed demon 'Ravana'. Please note that the Ravana tee doesn't give you the license to kidnap other people's wives or daughters.

how do i get this license (prefer t-shirt form)

Go to target or anywhere... but yourself a 3 pack of tshirts. they have black, white, grey... crew or v-neck... that's all I need!

I bought a few tees off of here because I liked the designs. Don't do priority shipping or you get an unmentioned import tax when they deliver :angry:

Threadless

Holy shit! They did a reprint of Flowers in the Attic:

http://www.threadless.com/product/114/Flowers_in_the_Attic/tab,guys/style,shirt

Ordered!

Guest Iain C

T-shirts are 3 for 2 in Uniqlo at the moment. Good sizes, good fits, made in Vietnam but you can't have everything.

Guest mafted

Go to target or anywhere... but yourself a 3 pack of tshirts. they have black, white, grey... crew or v-neck... that's all I need!

pretty idm there. i basically do the same thing though. neutrals

Archived