IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Bad time of year I am under the spell of suicidal thoughts panic attacks and curling up into a ball syndrome half quit my job spent all my money and didn't go in to earn anymore then I realised probably my imminent birthday is to blame for everything hurry up and make it stop without death pls life.

Fenton...Fenton....Jesus Christ, Fenton

I suffered from horrible panic attacks in my early 20s. 34 now and past the panic attacks, but I understand just how terrifying they can be. Unlikely as it may seem now, your feelings will change.

I have a birthday coming up soon too. Always hated them for some bizarre reason. It's just another day ....

My first world problem is that I'm worrying about how I will survive in retirement given that I'm 34 and have about 0 per cent chance of buying a house in this lifetime.

Edited by Ifeelspace

Thanks everyone... I really appreciate it. I wish I could say what it is. It's so strange to have control over everything in my life except my own happiness!

Maybe it's just seasonal affective disorder, I'm not sure.

Really though, thank you. =)

dude, no one controls his or hers own happiness... try making other people happy, that would do... who said we're supposed to be happy, we're cursed with the gift of rationality, which makes it almost impossible to be happy... just look at said happy people around you, don't you feel their a little bit out of place, blind and detached??? maybe looking at things like i do, like a douche, thinking that everything around me is crazy and i'm right, maybe that helps...

you seem like a very intelligent guy and maybe you're just surrounded by retards...

keep up dude :ok:

:emotawesomepm9:

Gotta do sound for a show at a night club I've never been to in an hour, I'm already drunk + they're paying me in beer. It'll be fine.

I can't see a problem here.

The earphones I exchanged have done the same thing in both ears. It was like I was listening to elevator music but I kept them in my ears just to drown out the inane bullshit that people at a council run gym talk about. I think I'm going to get on the Philips live chat thing and moan for a while.

Yeah, it didn't really turn out to be a problem at all. Which is surprising considering there was no sound check and I was pretty much flying by the seat of my pants. Yet somehow everything was sounding nicely balanced by the second song and the band was really happy with the sound in general. They're getting me to come in to their studio to check things out and give some pointers.

FWP: I'm already feeling my hangover coming on and i haven't gone to bed yet. :(

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Guest Ron Manager

I'm drinking decaf coffee... and it's one of the best roasts I've ever had, damn it! Still, no caffeine? WTF's the point.

this is basically my FWP. Living in Germany, didn't look at coffee packet close enough, later realised it was decaf. :facepalm:

Guest uptown devil

to catch it when it falls off?

no, they are just nice to sit in. it would lessen the blow a bit, not having a penis and all.

to catch it when it falls off?

no, they are just nice to sit in. it would lessen the blow a bit, not having a penis and all.

lol i see. thanks for the solution. and i could finally fit into that g-string bikini i've had my eye on.

edit - forgot about my balls, they would hang out the sides. maybe they'll fall off too.

Edited by keltoi

I forgot to get a photo of myself, pigster and analogue wings drinking beers together pre-MBV. Anyway, it happened; y'all are gonna have to just believe/imagine it.

Edited by modey

I forgot to get a photo of myself, pigster and analogue wings drinking beers together pre-MBV. Anyway, it happened; y'all are gonna have to just believe/imagine it.

is anal wings still on watmm? not seen him around.

I'm still constantly tired. Been like this for months.

Exercise

Meh. I eat healthy, so that should be enough. Running around for an hour each day won't change that, since I've never had this problem before.

I used to think like that.

But it actually makes a huge different... like it or not.

Edited by Ceerial