IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Must be political debate month for WATMM. Threads on current events are understandable, but damn...if this were a physical meeting I'd get so drunk I'd vomit and pass out on a street corner. Out of curiosity, anyone who joined WATMM prior to 2012 see it turn messy like this in the past?

I'm considering just logging out for the rest of the month. I might return when there are updates on Autechre 2013 tour info.

everything is cyclical

Edited by pattern recognition

some girls say I'm really ugly, and some others say I'm pretty handsome... I don't understand.

Taste is a bizarre thing, especially when it's presented like it's some objective truth.

But really there is no objective truth in the matter, there's just girls that think you're handsome and girls who think you're ugly and never the twain shall meet.

Edited by LimpyLoo

in what situation do girls call you ugly?

Like when they see me or something. Some have the balls to tell me "you're ugly" (mostly in a "funny" way)... Might be because I'm a pretty quite dude, dunno. But also, some other girls, like, they don't say anything, but they act kinda like if they are attracted to me.

some girls say I'm really ugly, and some others say I'm pretty handsome... I don't understand.

Taste is a bizarre thing, especially when it's presented like it's some objective truth.

But really there is no objective truth in the matter, there's just girls that think you're handsome and girls who think you're ugly and never the twain shall meet.

I must agree. it used to really fuck with my selfesteem, but I don't really give a shit now.

Must be political debate month for WATMM. Threads on current events are understandable, but damn...if this were a physical meeting I'd get so drunk I'd vomit and pass out on a street corner. Out of curiosity, anyone who joined WATMM prior to 2012 see it turn messy like this in the past?

I'm considering just logging out for the rest of the month. I might return when there are updates on Autechre 2013 tour info.

everything is cyclical

Love this track. Low End Theory has 22 years of glory and counting.

Yet another headphone jack has crapped out on me. It hasn't been two years yet for the warranty to expire but I don't think im covered by warranty since i bought it new off of a third party on amazon. Anyone has any experience with the Sennheiser costumer support?

Anyone has any experience with the Sennheiser costumer support?

well, I just now got my Sennheiser PX100-IIs replaced for a faulty right ear (second time with this model) but it didn't involve any dressing up so I can't help ya there.

I literally have that exact same model but the problem's in the left ear. How was the process? Were they pretty nice about it?

Yet another headphone jack has crapped out on me. It hasn't been two years yet for the warranty to expire but I don't think im covered by warranty since i bought it new off of a third party on amazon. Anyone has any experience with the Sennheiser costumer support?

My sennheisers ruin the headphone jack on one of laptops. I haven't looked into getting a replacement part yet.

Guest Frankie5fingers

The website i use to watch shows has been down for almost 3 hours. ughhhh, fuck this gay earth!

Guest Ron Manager

I want to complain about my thread getting deleted but I can't be arsed

i just came here to complain about that as my FWP too. what happened? did some jackass ruin it?

Guest isaki

I want to complain about my thread getting deleted but I can't be arsed

i just came here to complain about that as my FWP too. what happened? did some jackass ruin it?

I wasn't there to see it, I just came on earlier and was notified Joyrex had deleted it. I presume he is scared of nsfw content, if you could call it that.

it was the "what watmm cries out during sex" thread

Anything under 150 i wont bother with costumer support (hell anything under 500), i wont even try to get a replacement, i'll just buy another one or get a better version of whatever broke. I bought like 3 ipod shuffles in like a 4 months period just because i can't be bother.

By the way im not bragging about money (im kind of poor), i just cant deal with people, i dont want to talk to anyone, i dont want to bother someone with my problem ( i know its their job but i dont want to bother them).

I like what amazon is doing now, everything is automated, if you want to return something you just check a box and the delivery man will pick it up for you, but even with an automatic system i dont think i would try to return something under 200 dollars, i dont care about money i dont have anymore.

Edited by Deer