IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Stupid god damn laser mines in the booby-trapped section of the "surface tension" chapter in the HL2 Black Mesa mod...fuckin' impossible. There were several frustrating moments throughout the game. I don't remember if the original Half-Life was this frustrating.

I'll probably just give up and play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. again instead.

Guest disparaissant

get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker get out of here stalker

*hears a knock on the door, goes to answer it*

*opens the door to find two large trees with police branches, they arrest and drag away screaming*

Played soccer on saturday and had a horrible game, feeling depressed and confidence is really low right now, looks like im never going to play soccer again!.

Im usually pretty good for the level i play at but when i have bad games i just go into a downward spiral, yesterday's game was not a bad game, it was a DISASTER!!!

Guest EleminoP

Broke into friend's house because had no place to sleep tonight. Unsure about the social acceptableness of it all. He has Scorn - Gyral on cassette and a bunch of music gear. I guess this is the wrong thread actually.

I need to come up with a new band name before the end of the month, and I've been trying to do that for the past year to no avail. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

The Juffo Boonflankers

I need to come up with a new band name before the end of the month, and I've been trying to do that for the past year to no avail. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

feel free to choose from one of these:

Pop Doubt

Booty and the Beats

Metro City Bomb Squad

Pool Noodle

Timothy Clask

Ken & Gertie

Traffic Evans

Bean Dog

Guest jasondonervan

I'm not one for discussing my personal financial situation, however at work (where people are facing the prospect of redundancy shortly - myself included), several of my colleagues are being so frank by publicly talking redundancy payout figures and how it affects them that they're practically one step away from shouting their bank account details out loud. I understand that for some people, talking it out is often a cathartic part of the process when it comes to facing the real prospect of losing your job, but why feel the need to tell all and sundry - especially similarly affected colleagues - how better or worse off you'll be?