IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I got moved to a remote office that draws connections to phone systems and email from a central office, and the central office power went out, so now I'm here to whine about how all I can do is listen to Knife Party and WATMM.

I got moved to a remote office that draws connections to phone systems and email from a central office, and the central office power went out, so now I'm here to whine about how all I can do is listen to Knife Party and WATMM.

Listening to Knife Party is definitely a problem.

Rob Swire gives me a big ol' boner. Sue me.

I forgot I had some nakie time pictures of my fiancee buried on my phone and I looked at them at work (nobody saw) and now I have the horn at work and she's not going to want to do it today because she got up at 5 am and I probably won't be able to get home until 8

Also: I don't know if this is TMI for watmm or if I crossed that particular line sometime in 2008 and never looked back

Edited by baph

Heh. I accidentally showed some dude at work pictures of me and my lady doin' it two days ago. I didn't really care and he was respectful, so fwp avoided, really.

The real fwp is I have to be out of my apartment like really soon and the realtor won't say if I got the place I applied for. Worried I'll have nowhere to go.

my new jug of 4l milk has a peppery aftertaste. i could take it back with a receipt but i'll probably just buy another jug, and i gotta take the but etc, i'll do it tomorrow.

Heh..I just mean, 151 is pretty brutal stuff. I guess cottage cheese couldn't hurt. Anyway, this has been your WATMM daily reminder to Stop Drinking Please .

My fwp is that finding an apartment in New York has been just one bullshit mountain after another. I wish I had better recourse than the Better Business Bureau, but I think it's the best I can do.

Rob Swire gives me a big ol' boner. Sue me.
He was better when he was producing actual good dnb under the name Anscenic; we shared a lineup many times back in my early days of electronic production ~12 years ago (in fact, he supported my old industrial band at our first gig). I guess I should share the story about my last girlfriend cheating on me with him but that was what, three years ago now so I should probably let it go, zole. Edited by modey

My boss let us out of work 2 hours early, and its not quite enough time to workout + do laundry before my movie date w/ my gf yet its enough time to do something small.. But what? I should prob just shower & freshen up (since i didnt this morning) but there are soooo many things i could accomplish.. Hmm cram in multiple small things & run late like i always do or take time with one thing (freshen up) and have some time to spare? Lol my problems are so 1st wrld

Heh. I accidentally showed some dude at work pictures of me and my lady doin' it two days ago. I didn't really care and he was respectful, so fwp avoided, really.

The real fwp is I have to be out of my apartment like really soon and the realtor won't say if I got the place I applied for. Worried I'll have nowhere to go.

So can you clarify on how you "accidently" show someone that?

i got a wisdom tooth pulled, the dentist said i shouldn't smoke cause it might cause infections but here i am blowing and drinking

What are you blowing?

i got a wisdom tooth pulled, the dentist said i shouldn't smoke cause it might cause infections but here i am blowing and drinking

What are you blowing?

Be careful, you're asking this to a man who lives next to a forest used for gay dogging parties