IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

post it / go and visit him and give cash

A little wary of sending 900$ in an envelope every month, nor is it feasible to travel 3000km per month, unfortunately. =(

I'll try moneygram :)

Just got SunVox and I don't even know where to begin:

post-13347-13856215837697_thumb.jpg

Also, this has been sporadically happening when I drink:

post-13347-13856216170436_thumb.jpg

It used to just be spirits - gin in particular - and only on my face, but pic above was after wine. Thing is, it doesn't always happen, so I think I'm fine and it'll suddenly creep up on me. Wondering if it might depend on what I've eaten in combination with the whole asian alcohol flush thing. Whatever it is it's annoying and pretty unsightly.

Edit: Ugh poor quality pics

Edited by Sprillian

post it / go and visit him and give cash

A little wary of sending 900$ in an envelope every month, nor is it feasible to travel 3000km per month, unfortunately. =(

I'll try moneygram :)

Internet banking?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1385621614.393939.jpg

It used to just be spirits - gin in particular - and only on my face, but pic above was after wine. Thing is, it doesn't always happen, so I think I'm fine and it'll suddenly creep up on me. Wondering if it might depend on what I've eaten in combination with the whole asian alcohol flush thing. Whatever it is it's annoying and pretty unsightly.

a guy I know used to get this on the face whenever we went drinking. he wasn't even Asian, so I'm not sure why it's called "Asian" alcohol flush. anyway one time just before a pubcrawl he bought some Zantac from a chemist that helped prevent this somewhat. might help you if it gets to the point where you don't want to drink out because of this thing.

fwp: going to Ikea by yourself and being completely unable to decide what the hell you wanna get for your new place.

fwp2: loling at yourself like a mentalist when you can't decide between a myriad of pillow types and attracting stares.

fwp: going to Ikea by yourself and being completely unable to decide what the hell you wanna get for your new place.

fwp2: loling at yourself like a mentalist when you can't decide between a myriad of pillow types and attracting stares.

zole

Ikea is dangerous, man. I've stopped going in there just casually, because EVERY TIME I go, I end up buying something. Mostly some useless lamp or something that looks good in the store, but terrible in my house.

Just got SunVox and I don't even know where to begin:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1385621580.271276.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1385621614.393939.jpg

ergh that user interface looks like a complete nightmare, i had the same issue with Adobe Premiere Pro. try youtube for user guides.

i also get this red thing sometimes but haven't had it for a really long time, only thing i'm doing different is cutting out dairy so maybe try that?

i'm pretty sure it's hormonal and dairy contains cow hormones which stimulates the same hormones in the human body.

you might find this same thing is causing acne and other related skin complaints (to do with things getting blocked)

Sunvox is great, but a little cluttered on the iphone. Try it on a pc/mac first; once you're used to it, it shouldn't be too hard to shrink down to the iphone screen.

zole

Ikea is dangerous, man. I've stopped going in there just casually, because EVERY TIME I go, I end up buying something. Mostly some useless lamp or something that looks good in the store, but terrible in my house.

classic Ikea problem. I think you have to be Scandinavian for it to work.

that would be great! but since he doesn't have his US citizenship they won't let him open a bank account anywhere. =(

can't you open a bank account in [canadian city i can't recall], send him an atm/debit card? there may be fees, but you can just deposit where you are and he can withdraw where he is? don't atms work across the border? maybe there's even one that doesn't have fees if you keep a certain balance?

Edited by pattern recognition

Could Paypal not work for you Stephen? Doesn't cost anything to gift money and he doesn't need an account before you transfer the funds. Cheaper than any other method talked about so far ..... FREE!!!

that would be great! but since he doesn't have his US citizenship they won't let him open a bank account anywhere. =(

can't you open a bank account in [canadian city i can't recall], send him an atm/debit card? there may be fees, but you can just deposit where you are and he can withdraw where he is? don't atms work across the border? maybe there's even one that doesn't have fees if you keep a certain balance?

this is an awesome idea actually! I will ask him if he still has his old bank card. Can't believe we didn't think of this before! :beer:

edit: now that I think about it, surely he would have thought about this already. I'll call him later and report back, there must be a reason he's not doing it. cheers though =)

Could Paypal not work for you Stephen? Doesn't cost anything to gift money and he doesn't need an account before you transfer the funds. Cheaper than any other method talked about so far ..... FREE!!!

Wouldn't you need an account to link up with the paypal account...? I mean, you can't paypal cash into someone's pocket, right? =P

Edited by StephenG

Guest disparaissant

i thought i had an extra SATA drive laying around, but the only one i could find was IDE :( so now i have a half-disassembled imac sitting on the kitchen table and i don't feel like putting it back together. that's not gonna make my girlfriend happy.

also there is absolutely zero flash support for the powerpc platform, and i can't for the life of me find an html5 browser for linux ppc. and youtube changes its shit up so much that none of the stream-to-mplayer scripts i have work anymore.

Damn radiator coolant tank in my truck went empty again after I'd filled it two days ago. Probably a leak, but I have to be on a plane in less than two days, so I'll deal with it after I return from my trip. The cold weather is cooling it tho I think. And all other fluid levels are still good.

Will this thread ever go away?

Guest disparaissant

Our housemate is talking VERY loudly on the phone to his boyfriend. They're arguing about his boyfriend's unfortunate propensity for making him jealous because of his own insecurity. Somehow, this warranted our housemate saying the following sentences:

"Of course I appreciate you! I came on my hands and knees to you last night wearing nothing but a collar and assless underwear! I washed your balls for you! And they did NOT smell good!"

I am so fucking weirded out rn jfc.

"Of course I appreciate you! I came on my hands and knees to you last night wearing nothing but a collar and assless underwear! I washed your balls for you! And they did NOT smell good!"

fucking lol.

I want to live in a place where I can hear shit like this randomly.

well, not really.

fucking lol.

I want to live in a place where I can hear shit like this randomly.

well, not really.

In theory: Lol!

In reality: I feel for y-

...Lol!

Our housemate is talking VERY loudly on the phone to his boyfriend. They're arguing about his boyfriend's unfortunate propensity for making him jealous because of his own insecurity. Somehow, this warranted our housemate saying the following sentences:

I am so fucking weirded out rn jfc.

hahahaha! that's going in a script my friend.