IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Some cunt left chocolate on the tube seat I was sitting in and I didn't notice until I got up an hour later.

Now there is chocolate stuck to my bum :(

"that's not chocolate my dear"

Some cunt left chocolate on the tube seat I was sitting in and I didn't notice until I got up an hour later.

Do not have a dog lick it off because chocolate is toxic to dogs. But if by the slim chance you were able to track down and capture said cunt, have him/her lick it off.

I'm trying to envision a cunt with a tongue to lick stuff now. Wouldn't said cunt be busy licking itself for pleasure? I'm... I don't..... well... interesting visual anyways.

I'm trying to envision a cunt with a tongue to lick stuff now. Wouldn't said cunt be busy licking itself for pleasure? I'm... I don't..... well... interesting visual anyways.

Sounds like hentai

Had a soft ice cream cone today just to be different. Fucking gross. Soft ice cream should be banned.

Also, this handsoap my girlfriend bought makes my hands smell like vaginas. I can't stop sniffing my fingers.

Had a soft ice cream cone today just to be different. Fucking gross. Soft ice cream should be banned.

Also, this handsoap my girlfriend bought makes my hands smell like vaginas. I can't stop sniffing my fingers.

Does it taste like vaginas?

Please try and report back including what age and ethnicity the soap represents.

Please try and report back including what age and ethnicity the soap represents.

That is disgusting.

Please hurry back with your findings.

That is disgusting.

Please hurry back with your findings.

If possible please also include your theory on the handsoap vagina's most recent dietary intake.

Important.

Ahh, the lols, I had them. PS Limpy, you're not alone in that category.

My FWP is I'm about to embark on a cross-country train trip with my brother and all the tickets to our first destination are sold out. FML. Who seriously takes a 26-hour train ride to Chicago in August?

fwp - just got stood up on my day off, lol. I'd been pretty busy to make this an awesome night, ar well, wtf eva

Also, birds keep tearing apart the welcome mat at my front door, for nesting material. This is the second one they're working their way through. One the one hand it's annoying because it makes the mat look a little untidy. But then again, it's kind of cute to think that i'm providing a little comfort for the little peeping chicks nestled in the surrounding trees and hedges.

Ran out of gas last night so had to shower with cold water (bbbbrrrrrrrr!). As a result I was superfast and left conditioner in my hair.

:facepalm:

(the irony here is Picard would never have this problem)

I am certain that it is a problem that he would be happy to endure.

Then again, a great part of his marketable visage now rides on the fact that he's hairless.

That's terrible, a pox on whomever did it.

You've upgraded your photo mr ivan =)

This is also terrible. Can't curse this with pox though, as i believe that it's already suffering from it.

I heard yesterday that my dad won't live past December and I don't know how to deal with shit like this except with alcohol. I don't know how to express my feelings, as we aren't a family that does that. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't know what to do for him.

I don't know anything I guess.

Shit, man. I'm sorry.

Thanks man...

I heard yesterday that my dad won't live past December and I don't know how to deal with shit like this except with alcohol. I don't know how to express my feelings, as we aren't a family that does that. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't know what to do for him.

that's tough. sympathies. my family is like this as well and I'm sure when the time comes I'll be in the same boat. I know exactly how you feel when you talk about the booze being an outlet and I know how difficult it must be to say no to it in light of this, but... you must. there's no other way. try to replace it with something more "productive", as lame as that sounds.

It doesn't sound lame, but it's really hard. I really don't know what to do here. We aren't a family that expresses our feelings or anything. I've been considering writing a letter to him since we don't really know how to talk to each other. I want to tell him how all this makes me feel and the influence he's had on my life, etc.

I'm not sure if that will aggravate him or bring him to peace. I don't know!

I imagine some watmmers have lost one or more parents.... I have an interesting background. Between my years 1-15, my parents didn't pay any attention to me. They always poured their love and attention into my older brother. I developed a complex and acted out in school, etc. Presumably, my young brain though that was getting their attention lol.

As my years progressed and I matured, I started to overachieve in school and in life in general. I work far too much. 100% owned my first home at 20 years old, etc. I guess in my fucked up brain I thought I was impressing my parents since I never seemed to be able to do this as a kid.

But this hasn't done anything. I guess in the end I still feel like I've let my parents down even though I'm working so hard. I'm having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that maybe my Dad is disappointed in me and he will die disappointed in me. Or maybe he's proud of me but doesn't know how to say it. I don't know. My dad won't even admit he's sick to me (though everyone knows). I think he's worried how I'll take it. Fuck why does life have to be so complex?

I'm really confused and I don't know what the future will yield and I don't know how to handle this.

Sorry for rambling but that was cathartic to type out my feelings...

/rant

Edited by StephenG

Sorry to hear that man. I guess my only advice would be to savour the time you have with him.

I was in a similar situation last October, though my dad pulled through in the end.

Edited by ambermonk

Shit, man. I'm sorry.

Thanks man...

that's tough. sympathies. my family is like this as well and I'm sure when the time comes I'll be in the same boat. I know exactly how you feel when you talk about the booze being an outlet and I know how difficult it must be to say no to it in light of this, but... you must. there's no other way. try to replace it with something more "productive", as lame as that sounds.

It doesn't sound lame, but it's really hard. I really don't know what to do here. We aren't a family that expresses our feelings or anything. I've been considering writing a letter to him since we don't really know how to talk to each other. I want to tell him how all this makes me feel and the influence he's had on my life, etc.

I imagine some watmmers have lost one or more parents.... I have an interesting background. Between my years 1-15, my parents didn't pay any attention to me. They always poured their love and attention into my older brother. I developed a complex and acted out in school, etc. Presumably, my young brain though that was getting their attention lol.

As my years progressed and I matured, I started to overachieve in school and in life in general. I work far too much. 100% owned my first home at 20 years old, etc. I guess in my fucked up brain I thought I was impressing my parents since I never seemed to be able to do this as a kid.

But this hasn't done anything. I guess in the end I still feel like I've let my parents down even though I'm working so hard. I'm having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that maybe my Dad is disappointed in me and he will die disappointed in me. Or maybe he's proud of me but doesn't know how to say it. I don't know. My dad won't even admit he's sick to me (though everyone knows). I think he's worried how I'll take it. Fuck why does life have to be so complex?

I'm really confused and I don't know what the future will yield and I don't know how to handle this.

/rant

If he hasn't told you it means he doesn't want you to feel pain over it. You should make some attempt at communication in whatever form is comfortable to you. A letter may lead to a conversation, and at least you can have said you did your best in the end. The clock is ticking. Don't waste time.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Sorry to hear that man. I guess my only advice would be to savour the time you have with him.

I was in a similar situation last October, though my dad pulled through in the end.

I'm happy to hear your dad is ok. =)

His ailing health over the years has contributed to my depression and drinking habits... Right now he's living at a distance, he's in the US. He's miserable where he's living but I think in his mind if he dies far away it will have less impact on me and my brother....

Shit, man. I'm sorry.

Thanks man...

/rant

If he hasn't told you it means he doesn't want you to feel pain over it. You should make some attempt at communication in whatever form is comfortable to you. A letter may lead to a conversation, and at least you can have said you did your best in the end. The clock is ticking. Don't waste time.

That's what I'm thinking too.... Thanks man. I think a letter will be the best way...