IGNORED

Premier League Season 2011-2012

Guest Rambo

Liverpool have maybe the top three horrid signings with Henderson, Carroll, and Day.

So far. Still young and he's starting to look an absolute monster in my opinion.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

Yeah, so far / overall, and as much as I'm loath to admit it, you're right. He's looked very tasty ever since his dreadful Newcastle performance.

I don't think Crouch hit the lottery in terms of the goal being unthinkable, just the sheer beauty with which he pulled it off.

I'd give out for either the Cisse goal or Ben Arfa's Maradona-esque goal.

There have been some fantastic goals this season though, thanks to defense being a thing of the past in the premiership apparently.

Pardew for manager of the year although John Terry did have good run late in the season.

Carroll will pull through, and I think Torres will come good again next year for the Russian mob.

Guest Gary C

Crouch said that they often practice stuff like that in training. I'd guess it's just mucking about, setting up amazing goals like kids do... but it still paid off.

Ben Arfa's goal was good, but not great, and in no way comparable to Maradona or Messi. He never really seemed to have enough control of the ball, but rather just chasing after it and getting lucky.

Yeah I'm sure Crouch could do it again, just not with quite as much style or accuracy.

Disagree about the Ben Arfa goal. I think he had the ball pretty much exactly how he wanted it.

From Joey Barton's twitter "The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me..."

Seems reasonable.

amazing finale, what an afternoon! MOTD will be great tonight, they always put together a good show for the last match, doing simultaneous matches.

Archived