IGNORED

Trans Canada Highway pre-Order at Warp

onecaseman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

Skyliner's sounding awesome... can't wait to get this EP :grin: Been listening to loads of BoC in the past couple of weeks, great springtime music

"IMPORTANT INFORMATION: With each Copy of this E.P. you will recieve NTSC Region 0 DVD of the beautiful promo video for the track Track Dayvan Cowboy, Directed by Melissa Olson. Plus on top of this Warpmart customers will recieve a rather nice exclusive sticker too.

Extending from the last years Campfire Headphase album, the Trans Canada Highway EP which features 5 new tracks including a great remix from Cloudead's Odd Nosdam plays out a hallucinogenic road trip of desolation, isolation and exploration.

With the Boards of Canada traits of intricacy and ethereality, Trans Canada Highway visits a darker place, “a glacial place” as Boards of Canada put it,away from the warmth and light of The Campfire Headphase."

Olson, huh? Name sounds familiar...

source?

as usual. i'm a little slow on these things.

at first, i'll admit, i wasnt excited at all for Trans-Canada Highway...but after listening to the Skyliner stream, i'm nearly shitting myself out of sheer excitement.

dont have meself a credit card...since i'm underage and all, but will be looking for it at all the underground record stores on 6/6/06 :heart:

In case anyone missed this on the bleep page:

The full 6-track EP will be up here to preview in mid may, and then to purchase on 06/06/06

Guest kiteless
whoa also i just noticed, the vinyl will be white, that's interesting

i'd love to say SOURCE?!??11?/WTF right now but i noticed that too, therefore i don't care.

whoa also i just noticed, the vinyl will be white, that's interesting

i'd love to say SOURCE?!??11?/WTF right now but i noticed that too, therefore i don't care.

oh whatever, i wasn't doubting him ... i just typed "source?", nothing more

Finally managed to access the server. Permanent link here:
Skyliner

if you were a girl, and i was a girl, and you were bisexual and i was a lesbian, i'd totally make out with you right now :w00t:

Thanks a bunch :kiss:

Hm, can't edit my last post for some reason.

My first reaction to the track was meh. But I think it works the way much of TCH works, more subliminally. I find the track most similar to McQuarie Ridge.

OK fuck it, after looping this track for the past half hour, I've decided it's about as vanilla and predictable as you can get. C'mon Boards, it's pretty and all, but...It's no Kid For Today, Amo Bishop Roden, or IABPOITC. Sort of on the same level as Zoetrope.

In other words B-sides material.

I hope it's like Oscar See Through Red Eye, the first single released for TCH but IMO one of the weaker tracks on the album.

Archived