IGNORED

Trans Canada Highway pre-Order at Warp

onecaseman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Skytree
If anything, everybody should order the vinyl and CD formats just to get two copies of the DVD!
I believe in supporting BoC, so I've purchased the vinly + dvd, but that's where I draw the line. There's no way I have enough money to go buying things in multiple formats. It seems weird not to have a TCH jewel case right next to my others, but I'm happy in knowing I put some money down in one form or another.

Will download the mp3s for my iPod/laptop and make copies of the video for friends, if they enjoy it. Consider it free promotion.

Guest kiteless
If anything, everybody should order the vinyl and CD formats just to get two copies of the DVD!

i'll give you my BOC yak hair that i'm soon to be getting from skytree if i get two. warp are cheapasses, i know they'll just send one.

Guest Skytree

I believe in supporting BoC

This made me lol...like "I believe in supporting organic farming" or "I believe in supporting alternative energy"

:flower:

I believe in supporting all three of these things. :flower:

i'll give you my BOC yak hair that i'm soon to be getting from skytree if i get two.

Whatever. There's no way anyone else is getting their hands on my yak.

I think it's fantastic. I really do...I said the same about TCH when I first heard it, but I was unsure of it. This, I think is great. It has the same vast, meditative feel to it that I get from "The Beach at Redpoint"... all the little touches throughout it are what really "make" it for me. Great Stuff.

Guest The Mekon

This made me lol...like "I believe in supporting organic farming" or "I believe in supporting alternative energy"

i'll give you my BOC yak hair that i'm soon to be getting from skytree if i get two.

Being subjected to your words is like having your face rubbed in the putrid feaces of every clueless, self-impressed braggart who ever fell out of their mother's rotting, stinking, tramp-impregnated wombcunt. I would like to harness the energy you spend on trying to convince yourself and other people that you're in any way interesting, important or genuine and use it to have everything positively affiliated with you put into a blender and floated into the very source of the sun, where the process of nuclear fusion will convert it into light radiation which will find its way back to Earth to give eye cancer to us all in order to prevent us reading your foul digital legacy.

The BOC forum takes a sinister turn

Lighten up man, Skytree's a good guy and this isn't the place to start a fued

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

A whole DVD just for a 5-minutes long video. BoC should have input it in the CD, as a VCD. Or something like that.

Guest The Mekon

Because VCDs are recorded in crappy MPEG-1? Because acceptable quality MPEG-2 video takes up ~42MB per minute?

Guest The Mekon

The fact that it's NTSC won't really matter. On a computer screen it just . means 96 less pixel lines, and most PAL TVs will display NTSC anyway. The fact that it's region 0 is good.

Guest The Mekon

But why? For what practical or commercial reason?

I would like to see the vinyl press that can etch MPEG-2.

The fact that it's NTSC won't really matter. On a computer screen it just . means 96 less pixel lines, and most PAL TVs will display NTSC anyway.

Yeah it's not really a problem, just unusual for a UK release.

Guest The Mekon

It's probably easier to do it that way, instead of having a separate NTSC release for the American and Japanese markets.

Guest kiteless
Being subjected to your words is like having your face rubbed in the putrid feaces of every clueless, self-impressed braggart who ever fell out of their mother's rotting, stinking, tramp-impregnated wombcunt. I would like to harness the energy you spend on trying to convince yourself and other people that you're in any way interesting, important or genuine and use it to have everything positively affiliated with you put into a blender and floated into the very source of the sun, where the process of nuclear fusion will convert it into light radiation which will find its way back to Earth to give eye cancer to us all in order to prevent us reading your foul digital legacy.

orubasarot meets sinicalyptical cunt in a new skytree-bashing form?

warp are cheapasses, i know they'll just send one.

no, the trick is, you just make two orders a few days apart ... you have to pay a bit extra for shipping, of course

Guest felttipen

i reckon they could of and should of put these new tracks on the campfire hdphaze cos there wasnt enough on that album. Imagine if they had of done that, it would be much better. Its all about the money though ay. Thats what chosen lords is all about.

yeah because boc have proven time and again that they're all about the benjamins.

electronic music stars are billionaires. i got their episode of cribs on vhs.

:rolleyes:

I believe in supporting BoC, so I've purchased the vinly + dvd, but that's where I draw the line. There's no way I have enough money to go buying things in multiple formats. It seems weird not to have a TCH jewel case right next to my others, but I'm happy in knowing I put some money down in one form or another.

Will download the mp3s for my iPod/laptop and make copies of the video for friends, if they enjoy it. Consider it free promotion.

none of your crap evan. you know that at some point in the next 5 years or so, you look back and be bewildered at yourself for not adding both cd and vinyl to your personal manifest. in the ever increasing age of data media, a small pile of records and cds is increasingly the only way to substiantiate one great passion in life.

just buy the cd, cheapskate.

the pile looks better when its more complete. such is the simple thing in life.

:fear:

Oh my. While my feelings towards Skytree have mellowed, and I think the board would be a duller place without him, I have to give credit where credit is due. This has to be the most hair-raisingly well-written and destructive flame I've ever read. Yeowch.

warp are cheapasses, i know they'll just send one.

no, the trick is, you just make two orders a few days apart ... you have to pay a bit extra for shipping, of course

No, WARP are not "cheapasses" nor would they shaft you like that - I asked if I'd get a copy with each version of the EP, and my answer was a resounding "yes, of course".

Guest Archrival

lovely stuff! It was written very nicely :) :flower:

Archived