IGNORED

Interview with a ketamine chemist

Guest Abuse

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'm not a fan of the stuff at all, but what most bothers me is that people think it is a social drug, and then try and have a garbled rubbish conversation with me and fall through a window and piss their pants and not remember it.

was referring to Methoxetamine with research chemicals, the legal ketamine analogue

what interests me most is that it is said to be similar to DMT in that the experience is said to be one that is similar to a near-death experience

Methoxetamine is like DMT? I could see dissociative drugs creating a near death experience, but probably quite different from DMT (in the same way people compare salvia to DMT but they are still quite different). But i had no idea these ketamine analogs were widely available or even legal

http://www.methoxetamine.co.uk/

Guest viscosity

yeah but strictly as plant fertilizer

If you like your music though, get a trippy reverby playlist ready and do like 2 fat lines of k and then lay down in bed and trip the fuck out while listening. It's pretty much complete fucking bliss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL998ajnjN4

Dirty Pictures/read some Shulgin

where did you get your copy of that? I would quite like to see it :D spotted it on top docs last night but its only up for preview trailer atm :/

you can torrent it on demonoid

anybody who like ketamine needs to try one of these with it

mindfold3.gif

i covered all my windows and cracks of light with mylar until i realized these existed

I can just imagine you having guests over.

"Oh, what are these?"

"Oh, those? Those are goggles I wear when I take intense psychdelics—more wine?"

ket basically shuts functions off in your brain kinda like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0c4Tgg6gg

its an odd one ket as the mixture, dosage and current state can have a massive influence on the effects from a little key making a two pint drunk feel like an eight pint drunk and a healthy line sending you into a k hole akin to having a really bad whitey yet being strangely detached from the whole experience

one thing ket does have is a proven anti depressant after effect so if your normally a little hinged it may become addictive

the mild psychedelic tendencies can make one more focus in a creative in a more than often not delusional way however I find basic motor functions also tend to be depleted but the sate of mind can give you an alternate perspective on things

it can also shrink your bladder to the size of a walnut

a k hole is basically like a really dark trippy whitey

seasoned k users often thrive in this state and one can go very deep into ones self although personally i really dont like it and just want it to pass which it always will and after an hour your pretty much back to normak

mindfold3.gif

i covered all my windows and cracks of light with mylar until i realized these existed

"Oh, what are these?"

"Oh, those? Those are goggles I wear when I take intense psychdelics—more wine?"

:emotawesomepm9:

A k-hole is being close to a anaesthetic level where you are like in a coma. You can't move, you even don't realize you have a body anymore. You are just in space or a black hole or a white canvas or nowhere for an eternity. Frightening and amazing as well.

mindfold3.gif

"Oh, what are these?"

:emotawesomepm9:

A k-hole is being close to a anaesthetic level where you are like in a coma. You can't move, you even don't realize you have a body anymore. You are just in space or a black hole or a white canvas or nowhere for an eternity. Frightening and amazing as well.

yeah that sounds fun. what the fuck, you guys

it would be better if he just answered the door with them on

lol

Guest viscosity

well i got my cap cleaner/deodorizer. tasted a smidge of it and it just made me relaxed and a bit spacey. going to wait for a scale though, don't really wanna mess this up

Archived