IGNORED

Things that make you lose sleep

Cazador Mod Unit

Have you guys seen Mar Adentro (The Sea Inside) by Alejandro Amenabar? The movie has haunted me for years. It's a real life story about a Spanish guy that had a swimming accident which left him completely paralyzed, he spent a decade fighting his parents and government because they refused to let him kill himself. That's what I remember anyway. I come from a hardcore conservative catholic family and I have no doubt they will inflict the same torture on me if they were given the choice. They are not fundamentally evil people, I know a couple of them would agree with euthanasia, but they are weak human beings and wouldn't stand a chance against the strong will of the neatly organized rest.

So, what is one supposed to do? Euthanasia isn't legal in my country. This is not as crazy as it sounds because I have already signed papers to the insurance company telling them how to split money in case of accidental death, also the state asked me if I wanted to be an organ donor in such a way that I instinctively said yes without giving it second thought. So you can have some degree of control in the way you die. Maybe I should call a lawyer and make a will to prevent this most horrible of nightmares from happening?

Guest Xenblake

My still unrepaired bedroom window, coupled with my neighbours small kids (twin boys) who relish screaming at the top of their lungs. This seems to especially occur when I'm in the middle of some blissful dream. Fuuu!!!

The void? Helps me sleep. :crazy:

the-royal-tenenbaums-art-01.jpg

The fucking painting from The Royal Tenenbaums. The story behind it is horrific. A couple was out in a forest and then these 5 hicks on 4 wheelers showed up and raped the woman while they made the man watch. I hate people so much sometimes.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

barking fucking dogs and my neighbors insistence on ignoring same make me lose sleep *shakes fist*

(they really do)

if i'm sleeping in a room and it isn't well-shaded (blinds, etc) from outside light, once the morning rolls around and sunlight starts creeping in i can never get back to sleep. give me a pitch black room please!

Archived