IGNORED

new Arrested Development spin-off & movie

Rubin Farr

I stopped watching the show after the second episode of season 3, have 11 episode to watch before sunday, al least it will give me something to do in this boring memorial weekend.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Franklin

wtf I love season 3... i think it was my least favourite the first time I watched it but it grew on me.

Guest Frankie5fingers

i wouldnt write off season three so quickly. yeah, it pales in comparison to the other two but it was still funny none the less.

I'm the first two episodes in, and I have to say that so far I'm really disappointed. A couple chuckles so far, but NOTHING compared to the original series. Just rewatched the whole series over the last month or two to get back into it and it reminded me of just how perfect those episodes were. These new episodes are just soooo.....slow.... compared to the old ones and feel like a whole different show. Most importantly, I barely laughed at all. I hope to god it gets better later on.

what's strange to me is so far barely any of the characters have interacted as a group like they used to. I thought after hearing abut the green screen, i would find that aspect distracting. But they seem to have written the story so far so that most of the characters are pretty separated. Also how in the fuck do they green screen people in when the whole show has a shaky cam style (which i had forgotten)

Well the first season of the show kind of started of slow too, episode 1 didn't get a single giggle from me either. And it only got really good after a couple of episodes.

But of course the ending of season 3 was shit. So maybe the writer just lost the spark.

It could go both ways.

niggers, why are you hating so much.

this shit was fan-fucking-tastic.

there are so many onions in these jokes.

i've rarely onioned so much over something, except kubrick and other legends

Username

Dupe no. 249.506

is that schlang for i'm gay?

lol jk

we'll see. season 3 was rushed because of low ratings (which is why they had that one episode where the narrator implies thrice to 'tell your friends to watch the show' (becyuse lol ratings)). there was more coming, more brewing, but preventarurily cut off.

however

we see it now

and im sucher cusp[er super psyched

lol

lol

just thinking about it makes me giggle like a little tomboy

~

Guest dese manz hatin

The first three episodes were pretty average, but I'm at Ep 4 now and it's gold!

Michael Bluth has gone from the likable straight man character to being just as annoying as the rest of the cast. It almost seems like Jason Bateman got stuck in his bankable Arrested Development-esque funny movie character guy and couldn't get out of it to return to how he originally acted on the first series

Just finished episode 4. Definitely the best of the bunch so far!

Am I the only one that thinks that Portia De Rossi's plastic surgery just looks so blatant and horrible? She was so pretty before...now she looks so plastic and odd....it honestly makes scenes with her hard to watch.....

Guest RadarJammer

Am I the only one that thinks that Portia De Rossi's plastic surgery just looks so blatant and horrible? She was so pretty before...now she looks so plastic and odd....it honestly makes scenes with her hard to watch.....

it trips me out and distracts me to think that shes in a lesbian marriage to a billionaire

it trips me out and distracts me to think that shes in a lesbian marriage to a billionaire

yeah, i feel like Portia De Rossi had sort of a unique beauty, similar to anna ferris and the plastic surgery they both decided to do AFTER their rise to fame makes them look totally fucking weird to me now. and probably being the girl toy of a billionaire has something to do with it.

Archived