IGNORED

Strange bug in Google Search

Dragon

wow being confined to ie

To a certain level it's a smart thing for a business. Having to browse with IE is like a natural way to keep people from the internet. At the company I work IE version 6 , believe it or not, is still running. Although running might not give a good representation of what it actually does.

Why on earth would you like to be on the internet while at work when you have to deal with ie6?

wow being confined to ie

To a certain level it's a smart thing for a business. Having to browse with IE is like a natural way to keep people from the internet. At the company I work IE version 6 , believe it or not, is still running. Although running might not give a good representation of what it actually does.

Why on earth would you like to be on the internet while at work when you have to deal with ie6?

my old firm was confined to IE 6 because of legacy software, but honestly it didn't keep anyone off the pr0n.

the network was like the kinshasa highway.

Archived