IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

axFckv5.jpg

Fucking snow. Presumably this is as you're driving up a mountain as a lot of peaks in California have snow at the right time of year. But, yep, snowboarding?

No PC release date confirmed?

Not done much gaming in the last few years but recently started pimping up the 2011 Dell Optiplex 745 with an Intel quad core and a Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 graphics card with the hope the PSU will handle it. I've read conflicting reports of whether it will or won't. We'll see.

Not done much gaming in the last few years but recently started pimping up the 2011 Dell Optiplex 745 with an Intel quad core and a Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 graphics card with the hope the PSU will handle it. I've read conflicting reports of whether it will or won't. We'll see.

a guess at how long PC release might take

Could this work for pc gamers?

http://xbox360emulator.net/

Could this work for pc gamers?

http://xbox360emulator.net/

I've no idea, I didn't bother playing around with console emulators after messing with Snes9x due to the amount of arseing around required to get hold of BIOS files and the like.

Thanks for that. I kinda figured it would be around new year, gives me enough time to play need for speed:most wanted on the highest resolution, blow the motherboard, get a new one from santa and have the Optiplex ready to go by January.

Watched a bit of freeroaming footage on a livestream. The driving seems to have changed quite a bit. More grip and more rigid suspension. I'd agree the loose suspension in GTA IV was a bit over the top but I loved skidding into corners. Framerates looked reasonable. Draw distance obviously limited on the shittty 512MB memory limit.

If I drink a few more beers I might convince myself to break into the local game store to steal my preorder copy. That or I'll pass out and wake up a day closer to playing this shit. WIN WIN

There's gameplay footage and livestreams all over the place. Just browse: http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV

I just noticed that you lose your wanted level based on line of sight instead of having to leave a circular region like in GTA IV. Fantastic!

Why didn't I take a few days off next week? :(

Archived