they're also ugly dumbasses

thats just mean and they are smart

worlds smartest turkey

turkey20reading0001.jpg

punk turkey

gozziturkey7.jpg

very cool turkey

jiveturkey.jpg

I'm sure the IDMness of the Superb Lyrebird has been ruminated over on WATMM countless times before, but in case it hasn't...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y&feature=fvsr

Also... The transformer Owl!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFwgblszf6s

Guest abusivegeorge

2nd contender:

while common, the crow is a bird better left unfucked-with, a pop culture icon, and with a little training, they can buy food from vending machines. :cool:

crows.jpg

fritzthecatpic.jpg

also, yes, ducks rule the night. and for some reason im really fond of seagulls. they're hilarious and i don't know why

Crows are a film icon too, amazing birds.

Crows win it, they're cool. I like eagles and hawks as well I think they deserve a mention at least, with all the stupid turkeys and shit in this thread because hes a pretty cool guy, eh kills his prey and doesn't afraid of anything.

edit:Oh hey look a bunch of posts I didn't see. Well fuck me while I go get some coffee.

Hey guys, I have a limited amount of time to answer this question, so please help me out: what is the best species of bird? Take into account the intelligence, flight ability, tastiness, everything. I would have said this guy:

iT0hu.jpg

You got the wrong bird, owls are stupid.

Archived