IGNORED

BEST BIRD SPECIES

Guest KY

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the IDMness of the Superb Lyrebird has been ruminated over on WATMM countless times before, but in case it hasn't...

yeah the lyre bird is indeed the best thing out there. But earlier this year I discovered the stellar sea eagle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNYDaoUCjls&t=1m53s at 1:55

Yeah, Sea Eagles are wonderful! There used to be a giant Eagle that lived in New Zealand called the Haste's Eagle that had a wingspan of over 10 feet!

Guest ex-voto

The bald eagle

bald-eagle_1_600x450.jpg

just look at how fucking bad ass it is.

I don't know if he is unaware, but his face says;

- 'I see through you and if you fuck me over, you're a dead man'.

Just forget the fact that it's the symbol of the United States, although it fits their attitude on the international level (see above).

Guest futuregirlfriend

case against: they actually sound like big wusses. you need to get a red-tailed hawk in the studio to dub over their parts in films.

nene beat me to it with ravens. a terrifying bird.

Guest ex-voto

THIS

7481-bald-eagle.jpg

v.

THIS

Golden-Eagles-on-Mull-001.jpg

Look at sniper bad ass bald eagle ripping apart slowly adapting to its environment eagle. Sniper eats Slowly adapting to its environment dull looking fag face eagle.

The bald eagle is 3 times bigger, and it dives at 120 km/h. It also flies with fish in its mouth, while going 48 mph.

tumblr_kz5s0vYZWx1qa9qvco1_500.jpg

thats the one i wanter to post but i couldnt find a single picture of it ughhh im so bad at using google ANWYAYS that thing is so awesome did you see it on that movie life?? it friggin swallows WHOLE GOAT BONES in one gulp its scary and it like 30 feet long

spoonbill.jpg

(Flamingo + Spoon) Derp = Spoonbill

ALSO, the wandering albatross just because of its 8-11.5 foot (2.5-3.5 meter) wingspan. According to wikipedia, there may have been one with a wingspan of 17ft! That's the size of three 5'4" people on one bird. Magnificent.

640px-Wonder_albat.jpg

http://en.wikipedia....ering_Albatross

Archived