IGNORED

When to start shaving

plisb

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently got an electric razor to keep my stubble at an even 2mm at all times. It has a built in vaccum that sucks up the hair as I shave. Beautiful piece of technology. I recommend everyone get one. Unfortunately I threw out the package it came it, so all I can tell you is that it's made by Phillips. The only drawback is that it emits this horrible high pitched frequency while it's plugged in. But it's so painless and efficient that it's worth it. It sliced through my Movember stachiness like a machete through butter,

Just had a look because I'm in the market for a new beard trimmer and this vacuum business sounds ace, found this one that looks perfect

http://www.amazon.co...cp_ob_d_title_0

and also includes this delightful marketing image:

pwdDO.png

Looks like hes about to murder her with that razor. American Psycho style.

lets just be realistic here 4 a second EVERY1 should shave because hair is friggin gross and it only looks good on animals except if its on ur head which is ok i guess

lern to spel plz thx

I prefer my woman to have no insecurities regarding body hair. I don't usually find people who are completely blind to the fucked up world of advertising to be attractive. embrace body hair in it's humanity. But if she likes to shave/wax that's cool too.

:hirsute highfive:

lets just be realistic here 4 a second EVERY1 should shave because hair is friggin gross and it only looks good on animals except if its on ur head which is ok i guess

lern to spel plz thx

umm let me see here wheres a single spelling mistake in that whole post??? there isnt 1. thanks very much

lern to spel plz thx

umm let me see here wheres a single spelling mistake in that whole post??? there isnt 1. thanks very much

lets

EVERY1

its

ur

Hairless bodies, be they male or female, are unnatural. It is the sexualisation and fetishisation of children's bodies that leads to the desire for hairless bodies, according to some.

Reading the thread title I thought this was going to be about people debating on if they should shave their face after the mustache november thing. ...

I have yet to, hmm.

I started growing my beard back the week of Thanksgiving, so I had to re-purchase a beard trimmer. The vacuum ones have universally worse reviews than the standard Remington MB-200, which is also cheap as chips and has fewer tiny pieces than the Wahl 9918 I used to use.

All the little stubble bits in the sink remain a pain, but it's not that much of a pain. But when I get the dry, falling stubble bits interlaced with my extant chest hair matrix, it feels like I took a bath in Pink Panther Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation. And that sort of sucks.

This post is full of useful information.

Archived