IGNORED

Ron Paul climbs in the polls

awepittance

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

haha yeah, i think it's more just a utah attitude/accent. i've known people who were never mormon who grew up in utah who had a total mormon vibe.

i have never lived in utah, luckily, so i dont think i have much of a mormon vibe. unfortunately i probably have a pretty heavy wisconsin vibe though ahaha.

do you find that other people you know who have been raised mormon, even after they stopped believing the religion have kind of a mormon vibe about them? its hard to explain

and yet I know exactly what you mean.

haha yeah, i think it's more just a utah attitude/accent. i've known people who were never mormon who grew up in utah who had a total mormon vibe.

i have never lived in utah, luckily, so i dont think i have much of a mormon vibe. unfortunately i probably have a pretty heavy wisconsin vibe though ahaha.

I think I'm getting an Austin vibe...I was a military brat so I was essentially vibeless growing up.

that chart they show isn't that surprising, Paul has always been as far as i've known about him the strongest generator of internet support, even more than Obama. A good example of this is to go to the normally neo-con bait Drudge headline articles about Paul or having to do with the primary and you will find an overwhelming majority of the commenters support ron paul.

Guest Hanratty

i'm watching these caucus results on cnn and what stuns me is that there are people who vote for Perry. Every time I've seen him he doesn't even look like he's trying.

i wonder who gave the talking point to both fox news and msnbc that Rick Santorum needs 200% more coverage than the person currently in the #1 slot, mr Paul

it's pretty extraordinary how little they are still actively talking about Ron Paul on all the live TV coverage even as the first caucus closes the polls

Jesse Ventura is an interesting guy, I think. However he's probably as liable to die as Paul, at this point, given the typical rapid deterioration of pro-wrestler types after a lifetime of abuse...

How old was Reagan when he was sworn in? (I know, let me google that for you...)

santorum mentioned 20 times in the last 10 minutes on msnbc, paul mentioned zero

You should watch the BBC coverage, you'd be a lot happier.

the sad part about Ron Paul is that he's 76 years old. He'd better have a good running mate.

Ron Paul supporters are suggesting Jessi Ventura, LOL

jesse-ventura-predator.jpg

I ain't got time to bleed.

if theres one admin i would abhor more than the Obama administration, its definitely a Santorum admin. Paul is batshit crazy? All you non-Yanks need to look this guy up and despair if he ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

Guest analogue wings

if theres one admin i would abhor more than the Obama administration, its definitely a Santorum admin. Paul is batshit crazy? All you non-Yanks need to look this guy up and despair if he ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

:closedeyes:

You think REAGAN was crazy? Check out GW BUSH! Despair if he ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

You think GW BUSH was crazy? Check out SARAH PALIN! Despair if she ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

You think SARAH PALIN was crazy? Check out MICHELLE BACHMANN! Despair if she ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

You think MICHELLE BACHMANN was crazy? Check out RON PAUL! Despair if he ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

non-Yanks here - if you Yanks ever feel like breaking the cycle just call us OK?

:closedeyes:

You think REAGAN was crazy? Check out GW BUSH! Despair if he ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

You think GW BUSH was crazy? Check out SARAH PALIN! Despair if she ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

You think SARAH PALIN was crazy? Check out MICHELLE BACHMANN! Despair if she ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

You think MICHELLE BACHMANN was crazy? Check out RON PAUL! Despair if he ever even comes close to the Oval Office.

non-Yanks here - if you Yanks ever feel like breaking the cycle just call us OK?

thanks. how's post Thatcher Britain and most other western societies?

Archived