IGNORED

How much longer before the AFX forum

beerwolf

It's slowly getting there, don't you think? It won't be long before we start scraping the bottom of the IDM barrel. And when that happen what will we do?

Seeing as punk is dead, thrash is dead, metal is dead, hip-hop is dead, electro is fucking dead, Christ any decent fucking music seems dead. What the fuck are we gonna do?

King Richard of Cornwall it's time. In the name of God!

The best thing I heard last year was 20 year old recordings of Lego Feet. Say no more.............

Nostalgia is a really bad thing.

lol. well the more you post things like this in here!, like you did in the BoC forum, then the quicker it will become like that.

but really it could never be that bad (as the BoC forum). although it is already pretty bad in its own way.

lol. well the more you post things like this in here!, like you did in the BoC forum, then the quicker it will become like that.

but really it could never be that bad (as the BoC forum). although it is already pretty bad in its own way.

Ah, I see - it was my attempts to keep things on-topic and not devolve into madness that ultimately created the problems in the BoC forum. It's so clear now, I can't understand why I never saw it myself...

Excuse me while I step out back and off myself

Ah, I see - it was my attempts to keep things on-topic and not devolve into madness that ultimately created the problems in the BoC forum. It's so clear now, I can't understand why I never saw it myself...

what? i was talking to beerwolf, not you Joyrex.

we were probably writing at the same time. i just didn't quote him in my post.

what? i was talking to beerwolf, not you Joyrex.

we were probably writing at the same time. i just didn't quote him in my post.

Damn. I just killed myself, too! :emotawesomepm9:

Archived