IGNORED

Secret cupid

Guest moonchild

Guest moonchild

So this may be a dumb idea or perhaps some of you will get behind it (I'm not very good at predicting watmm behavior yet); but I have been thinking about valentines day a bunch lately. I know a lot of are single and I know valentines can be a sort of rubbing that in your face sort of holiday and I thought perhaps some of you might like to sign up for a valentines day exchange. I don't mean anything big like flowers or wine or anything like that but maybe just make nice cards or something like that. Just as friends and just to be nice. I don't know how exactly to manage it but I just thought it might make somebodies day...

Guest Backson

aren't there only like three females on this forum?

would that mean I'd have to turn the gay on to induce a convincing card for my gentleman friend (whoever he may be)?

Guest moonchild

I just meant as friends... Nothing romantic. I would send an amigurumi cupcake and a little note. Just.friendly day brightening things. And there's got to be more than three girls?

I just meant as friends... Nothing romantic. I would send an amigurumi cupcake and a little note. Just.friendly day brightening things. And there's got to be more than three girls?

They are scarce.

But as for the idea I like it. Sometimes V-day can be pretty depressing. This would be a nice little way to get over that. I'm pretty gay* anyway so I guess it doesn't bother me if I make a present for a girl or a guy.

Seeing as we all live in different countries I reckon just send a PM to your "Valentine". It could have a song or a picture or a video or anything really.

And don't be an arsehole and send something mean and sarcastic. For fucks sake, surely we can all be nice to one another for just ONE DAY right?

RIGHT?

*not literally

Guest moonchild

Well it seems this was a miss on my part. I'm sorry. I had no idea this had been done before and so badly too. Springymajig if you want to pm me and I will send you something ok?

Guest moonchild

Oh. Well. The general consensus/feedback seems pretty poor. But if anyone wants to play and is perhaps too shy or embarrassed to say so can pm me with mailing address and favorite type of cake! But only if you want to play nice ok guys?

How could this not work by just sending some love object or thing to a random watmm person/object/thing? We're all gay here anyway, might as well abuse that fact.

let's make a valentines thread where there are no girls and we just post pictures of our idm veiny arms

im heating up already

Guest moonchild

I confess this was mostly selfish as valentines was meant to be my fifth year anniversary and I'm expecting it to be pretty rough. I just thought maybe some of you guys would like a friendly pick me up too. Just a little something to put a bounce in your otherwise lonely day. I thought I can't be the only one who would like a friendly note or small gift. I wanted to send an amigurumi cupcake and a little card. I've been learning how to make them and I thought maybe somebody would be happy about it and that in turn would make me happy... No urine or semen involved. I will try to attach a picture of my cupcake...

Archived