IGNORED

Secret cupid

Guest moonchild

Guest moonchild

i still wank to u modorz

edit: mod0rz

fuckin shit edit: modez0r!

i don't know what that means... it sounds like crazy babble to me...

The secret santas seem to do a pretty bad round these parts, except for the over-achievers, so maybe that puts a damper on things. It could be that a lot of us amazingly do have partners,girlfriends, wives and going gay for watmm would be a bit weird? No?

he's replying to Modey

i still wank to u modorz

i don't know what that means... it sounds like crazy babble to me...

Guest moonchild

ok, thanks tauboo. i'm sorry secret santa goes badly, but really, i will send something to anyone who wants to play. just pm me. but other than that i think i have been chased back into lurking for while. ;)

I'd be up for something like this, but valentine's day isn't as big a deal here as it apparently is other places, so it's easier for me to get through it by pretending it doesn't exist.

Best of luck anyway

Guest Backson

And don't be an arsehole and send something mean and sarcastic. For fucks sake, surely we can all be nice to one another for just ONE DAY right?

What if sarcasm is just what I do?

Nah, I'd probably just draw a picture of a giant robot.

**notices OP is a female, wants to participate**

Yeah. Pretty much.

I just thought maybe some of you guys would like a friendly pick me up too. Just a little something to put a bounce in your otherwise lonely day.

meh. I'd rather be not think of it at all, and just concentrate on areas of my life that are actually satisfactory (ie. work, music)..

i still wank to u modorz

<33

When I'm single (i.e most years) I usually set out to figuratively shit all over the 14th of February by spending the day blasting out Mr. Bungle, Making Orange Things and the like, only to get to the the 17th or thereabouts and realise I forgot to.

I'm glad I don't work in printing anymore. The last company I worked for did all of the web-order personalised Hallmark cards for Australia. Valentine's day was a ridiculous rush of shitty lame poetry etc, that we had to manually sort and place in envelopes..

AH GOD DAMMIT... and here I was thinking "hey, look at that, a guy on watmm just trying to be nice." But no, such things don't exist.

Also, considering I was pretty much the only person to like this idea, that's like... a huge blow* to my masculinity.

*No that kind of blow. I am (obviously) single after all.

Guest moonchild

AH GOD DAMMIT... and here I was thinking "hey, look at that, a guy on watmm just trying to be nice." But no, such things don't exist.

Also, considering I was pretty much the only person to like this idea, that's like... a huge blow* to my masculinity.

I'm sorry springamajig, I thought everyone knew I was a girl... I wasn't trying to trick you or anything... And I did say just for friends...

I'm sorry springamajig, I thought everyone knew I was a girl... I wasn't trying to trick you or anything... And I did say just for friends...

S'all good. It's really hard to find like-minded people. Even on a forum like this. I'm way too much of a girly-man to ever REALLY fit in here.

But still... it's home :)

Guest Adjective

what a depressing thread, are you guys that lonely you feel you have to conform to some fabricated consumption-day?

thank you for this card idea

Archived