IGNORED

Cypress Hill X Rusko

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Does this imply Cypress Hill ditched DJ Muggs for Rusko?

Cuz that would be like Snoop Dogg ditching Dr. Dre for Skrillex.

I regret saying that.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

because tricky is a solid producer with ideas

Snoop Dogg ditching Dr. Dre for Skrillex.

haha qft

maybe im just not a big enough fan of hip hop but for me bands like Cypruss Hill and Wutang created lightning in a bottle on their debut albums that they were unable to capture subsequently. Cypress hill has just been a long slow decline since the self titled debut, Black Sunday is pretty good.

maybe im just not a big enough fan of hip hop but for me bands like Cypruss Hill and Wutang created lightning in a bottle on their debut albums that they were unable to capture subsequently. Cypress hill has just been a long slow decline since the self titled debut, Black Sunday is pretty good.

this is very accurate except for the bit where you said cypress hill were any good to begin with.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i agree with robbie. i was what 15? maybe younger. 12? i had never smoked weed but i had a CH shirt with weed leafs all down the arms. i was a big fan back in the day. i'm not embarressed by it, we all age and get less vital. some of us our tastes get better - some of us pretend we like whatever the kids are into

Archived