IGNORED

Friend Betrayal

zlemflolia

What I thought was a close friend of mine stole almost $2,000 from me

This is a lot to me in my current financial situation

There is no legal action I can take against him in this specific case and zero possibility of ever getting it back from him

I can:

a) Get over it and leave him alone

b) Send an anonymous police report concerning his numerous highly illegal activities as revenge, but this carries a risk of him getting more revenge back at me.

?

did you speak to him about it?

I had a similar situation where it looked like the same thing had happened but it turned out that someone had been stealing both our money and the stuff being stolen by account was being sent through his account for whatever reason (and he had proof of this).

did you speak to him about it?

I had a similar situation where it looked like the same thing had happened but it turned out that someone had been stealing both our money and the stuff being stolen by account was being sent through his account for whatever reason (and he had proof of this).

is that you, HYPERFUKBOT?

How did he stole them?

I remember one of my friends had something similar happen to him. He never did anything about it, and he is still friends with person that stole from him for some reason, despite he never got paid back. I wouldn't be able to let something like that go.

I know it's a bit clichéd, but friendship and money should not be mixed. I'm guessing you lent the person the money?

you probably deserved it. if not, what goes around comes around, etc.

have 200 pizzas sent to his house cash on delivery

dog shit in the post is better.

anybody could just decline the pizza, no probs. but a mysterious package full of shit, open will he.

Guest RadarJammer

Eat the cost, leave it/him the fuck alone and try not to get yourself on one of those "true crime" tv docu series. Don't let the anger turn your heart into a shriveled up rat turd either.

you probably deserved it. if not, what goes around comes around, etc.

He gave some bs reasons as to why I deserved it which aren't really worthy of me deserving it. He has done this to other people before but I trusted him for some odd reason.

My fault I lost it but honestly he will continue doing this if something doesn't happen to him very soon.

He's extremely spoiled and still lives with his mom who buys him anything he wants and he needs a reality check. He thinks he can get away with anything

But yeah I've talked to him about it and he was all very nonchalant about it and such no remorse whatsoever. He's sick.

dog shit in the post is better.

anybody could just decline the pizza, no probs. but a mysterious package full of shit, open will he.

in the US anyone who does that can be arrested for health contamination issues. not good advice.

The old guitarist in one of the bands I used to occasionally play second guitar in stole $700 of the band's money. He took all the money from a show they did, then quit the next week. When the singer stopped by his apartment to retrieve the money from him the dude just stood silent, arms folded at the door and wouldn't let him in, wouldn't offer any explanation. He just gave him the stone wall treatment. It was totally out of the blue too, absolutely no warning signs that he was going to quit or be the sort of person who would steal so much money. He seemed like a really nice albeit shy guy. We're guessing he just didn't have much money at the time and needed it for his kid, but if that were the case he could have said as much and the rest of the band would be understanding about it. Last I heard he was being sued for damaging one of the local promoter's vehicles (he lent it to the band when they toured and wasn't going to make a fuss about it, but then he heard about how the guitarist/driver-at-the-time betrayed the band... so he's demanding compensation for damages to the vehicle and then giving a portion of that to the rest of the band if all goes well, i think...).

I'd be tempted to go the awesome prank route if I were you, but of course that can lead to further problems.

osc - how in the world do you think they're going to trace that? as if he'd be retarded enough to put a return address on it?

also if you consider that "not a good idea", then i'm guessing stealing 2k from your mate was just a grand ol' one.

sending shit through the post is, in some cases, classed as terrorism by the police (admittedly in cases where shit has been sent to a company / business).

and where did I even suggest that stealing the money in the first place was a good idea? nice assumption.

my point with that was that i don't think "it's illegal" is a good reason to not do it when it comes to the case at hand here. it's not like this dude was just rude to his cat, he stole 2 grand from his apparent "friend".

terrorism or not they're not going to follow up shit in the mail...where would they even begin? perhaps by dna testing the feces? or put posters up around the neighbourhood "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS TURD??"

2 grand vs jail time . if you think its worth it going to jail because of 2,000 dollars then go head, i value my freedom.

Archived