IGNORED

Friend Betrayal

zlemflolia

Guest RadarJammer

seriously you're not about to go to jail for mailing shit to someone! maybe if they caught you and they really, REALLY had a problem with it. but generally it'd be very hard to prove and on top of all that no-one would even give a fuck.

i'm not even saying it's the best form of revenge here, i'm just saying it's something you'd be able to do and get away with. man, how paranoid are you guys if you think they're going to follow that one up?

People do unbelievable shit to each other just for a passing sidelong glance. Sending shit is the #1 way to escalate a situation into the twilight zone. You would probably laugh yourself nearly into a coma from watching I love Lucy when suddenly some dude jumps out of your closet with a lighter and a can of bug-off ready to "make your day"

You would probably laugh yourself nearly into a coma from watching I love Lucy when suddenly some dude jumps out of your closet with a lighter and a can of bug-off ready to "make your day"

yeah, i hate it when that happens.

My fault I lost it but honestly he will continue doing this if something doesn't happen to him very soon.

Let karma work man. Sooner or later it'll catch up with him and someone else will fuck his shit up.

He's extremely spoiled and still lives with his mom who buys him anything he wants and he needs a reality check. He thinks he can get away with anything

But yeah I've talked to him about it and he was all very nonchalant about it and such no remorse whatsoever. He's sick.

Congrats, you've just described

cartman.gif

just out of curiosity, why/how were you friends with the guy in the first place?

My fault I lost it but honestly he will continue doing this if something doesn't happen to him very soon.

Let karma work man. Sooner or later it'll catch up with him and someone else will fuck his shit up.

He's extremely spoiled and still lives with his mom who buys him anything he wants and he needs a reality check. He thinks he can get away with anything

But yeah I've talked to him about it and he was all very nonchalant about it and such no remorse whatsoever. He's sick.

Congrats, you've just described

cartman.gif

just out of curiosity, why/how were you friends with the guy in the first place?

Don't want to say specifics here

Business, not quite sure why I considered him a friend though.

i did get a few hundy stolen from me once. then i beat it out of the guy and never talked to him again. i beleive the last thing i called him was a "fucking faggot piece of shit cunt". he left town shortly after.

I had one recording client stiff me for around $250 after I recorded her/recorded & arranged all the instrumentation for some Christmas carols she wanted to sing. She apparently thought ALL the work that wasn't literally just her singing the songs were "the finishing touches" which she shouldn't be charged for. This is after I went over what parts I was thinking of adding and suggested she be present to make sure she was happy with the direction etc. But she said "nah, just do whatever you think will make it sound good". So somehow she got it in her mind that arranging, recording and mixing four separate instruments for several songs was the sort of thing that gets dashed off in 10 minutes. Anyway, after several back and forth emails she said "okay okay, I'll pay you in a couple months but right now i have more important things to spend my money on" which was fine, if completely insulting. But months went by, I brought it up again, no response, definitely not happening. Sooooooo I just resolved to use the results of those sessions however I saw fit in the future, and not worry about the fact that I got screwed... hence my noise track contribution to the watmms xmas comp. I felt so much better after that. I'll probably do a few more next season.

Well I don't see sending shit in the post as being anything more than childish tbh. Surely you can't get much satisfaction out of that. I'm tempted to say give him a beating but it's probably best to just forget the cunt.

Archived