IGNORED

Its freezing outside

Ivan Ooze

thomas köner or tim hecker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCavkcOfhxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7AcpQzf9p8

personally, I always put Farewell Mining Town (clark) first in my "Oh, Winter Snow from the Moon and the coldest part of Beyond" playlist

Edit: HOLY SHIT I always forget stuff!!

Most of 36 material. Awesome, awesome glacial melancholic music.

you know what else? hauschka and Hildur Gütenborgen or whatever's Pan Tone and,also, I'm hearing The Corascen Dog from the new Earth... shit!! so mellow, the type of stuff to hear while swimming in the snow ang go deeper and deeper to find the Frozen Monsters tribe and befriend them

uh, i never thought of that as winter track, at all. late summer playing chess and backgammon outdoors, saw1. smell of barbeque, rotting leaves. sunset at 9.30. love the track man, thanks, it's been a while.

uh, i never thought of that as winter track, at all. late summer playing chess and backgammon outdoors, saw1. smell of barbeque, rotting leaves. sunset at 9.30. love the track man, thanks, it's been a while.

it is i think, can t u hear afx tossing them icecubes? haha cheers

okay that's liminal space. did you get the vinyl? me and my friend did, even though hymen releases suck "op plaat". shitty small artwork. my friend lullezocht saw xanopticon on his liminal space tour in 2004 in an ex-meatlocker, lol.

his best work and also a seminal work..

Archived