IGNORED

Its freezing outside

Ivan Ooze

okay that's liminal space. did you get the vinyl? me and my friend did, even though hymen releases suck "op plaat". shitty small artwork. my friend lullezocht saw xanopticon on his liminal space tour in 2004 in an ex-meatlocker, lol.

his best work and also a seminal work..

no man the only vinyl I own is a half shredded copy of rock around the clock haha

saw him here in the hague! not a meat locker unfortunately but he was playing at a hardcore evening... lot's of fun.... that album is incredible.

haha i know you're going to love this one btw

okay that's liminal space. did you get the vinyl? me and my friend did, even though hymen releases suck "op plaat". shitty small artwork. my friend lullezocht saw xanopticon on his liminal space tour in 2004 in an ex-meatlocker, lol.

his best work and also a seminal work..

no man the only vinyl I own is a half shredded copy of rock around the clock haha

saw him here in the hague! not a meat locker unfortunately but he was playing at a hardcore evening... lot's of fun.... that album is incredible.

what night was that? seen most of his hague gigs only missed a few..

pff man that was years ago, maybe three years back?

fuckin toda so, mac lethal is the shit

thought it was an allan bloom speech, missingsense. can't remember for sure though. "at some future TIME?!"

might have invented what he said.. prior to it's remanifestation or prior to it's manifestation? it just sounded freaking awesome and weird out of nowhere the first 10 times I heard that, like that was the center of the whole album or something.

I heard that, like that was the center of the whole album or something.

seriously. the last track is best for me but some of my friends think it's way over the top. a good album to listen from start to end.

agreed, definetly album music.. listened to it on a loop so at first I wasn't quite sure where it started or ended.. but that sample is like the nucleus of the whole thing in my mind, maaaaan :wink:

he's done some good one offs too, 4 Hit Points is a favorite... exploration winter music

also:

hehe deaf center. loved their album back on that one label, uh, forgot all about, back 5 years ago. i think it sounds pretty sappy now, though.

this is the story of my life right now this winter, winter aint that bad, it's heated amsterdam appartments, hot steamy showers:

little wild thing shorties, i'm feeling fine. no cold up in here.

well fuck you too! haha eno is on heavy rotation here, at least his king crimson productions, but that track you posted is just CORNY. maybe i don't GET IT yet. i'm not a big fan of his solo stuff. big fan, though.

ps. "here come the warm jets" all over your face

Archived