IGNORED

I need something badly

miles36

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carthief

Wow, even with the admittal of not following simple instructions, I can appreciate such comments. If you don't have kids, why are you bothering with any comments, you have NO PLACE. These comments aren't directed at you carthief. In general who cares how you turned out, who cares if your drug free and werent exposed to these realities as well. We are not all clones of one another. Different locations, different friends, different upbringings, call for different measures. Geez MCPETE your a real cunt, really. Just stupid comments from no one who has anything worthy to say.

Why are you so angry and combative about everything that's said? You'd think you'd expect something beyond the link for the video you're looking for from posting in a forum as public and vocal as this one.

If you're so set in what you're doing for your child, why does it affect you so when others share their opinions? The whole "attack anyone who doesn't agree with me exactly" is kind of an odd position to take.

I'm sure raising a child, especially a teenage one, is infinitely more difficult than anything I can imagine or handle, which is why I said I have no plan or interest in having one. I just thought it would be helpful to give some perspective from the path you seem to want your kid to avoid.

I understand that it can be a touchy subject when others seem to be giving you advice as to how to raise your own kid, but I think for the most part people here are trying to be helpful. And the ones just spitting out nonsense should be easy enough to identify and cast off without getting all bent out of shape about it.

Again, I hope everything goes well. What kind of music do you like? What part of the country do you live in?

I always thought the username chronicBLOWOUTS was some sort of drug reference and took you to be a 17 year old stoner into 420 and all that crap... you telling me now you're actually a nazi?

Guest fiznuthian

It could be that he has experience repeatedly (chronically) blowing out speakers.

I kinda think his idea was a good one actually. That video is certainly why I will continue to avoid meth indefinitely, and I appreciate drugs to some degree.

Perhaps playing a part of the video and instead of getting all serious about it, chuckle and say "Ha ha, that's meth for you". Then say nothing.

Most any kid would never want to be THAT person ever in their lives. But eh he's 13 so what do I know.

also.. isn't your username a weed reference? every time i read chronicBLOWOUTS i picture a bunch of dudes smoking blunts on the corner outside my house.

Pretty sure he just has IBS.

To me most davids work is inspiring and funny but for a 13 old kid it must be fucked up even though I first watched one of his cartoons at 14 or so.

I'm pretty sure I'll explain how drugs work to my eventual kids. Also how a family with drugs works and doesn't work. Then he can decide for himself, if by the time he's a teenager he hasn't gotten a grip onto thinking for him/herself he's dead to me. Well not really, but you know what I mean.

I explained exactly how drugs are, to my son. I like some of them, but not all of them. He is an intelligent kid, so he got it. Addictive personalities run in our genes, I'm an alcoholic after all. I told him about both sides of the game and how they can be your best friend and your worst enemy. I don't want to control his life, he is free to make all the mistakes I have made - but I have advised him against it. Whenever he has a question about anything drug related he can ask me about it and I will give him an honest answer. I trust him to live his life. I trust him to learn about all walks of life by experience and wisdom, just like I have.

Guest yikes

"Do not ever post anything of a personal or sensitive nature on this forum unless you are cool with your every last word and opinion brutally scrutinized and torn apart by 100 heartless, insensitive, doped up pricks."

why does it have to be this way?

"Do not ever post anything of a personal or sensitive nature on this forum unless you are cool with your every last word and opinion brutally scrutinized and torn apart by 100 heartless, insensitive, doped up pricks."

why does it have to be this way?

i don't think it's like that here at all... there's plenty of examples of watmm being sensitive and reasonable with peoples personal problems. but if you take yourself too seriously and are unnecessarily aggressive people will respond accordingly.

Guest theSun

i didn't read past the first post.

clearly there is no cookie cutter method for you to make your kid not do drugs. chronic knows his kid a lot better than us, so he probably understands what his kid will respond to.

certain kids respond to scary shit like that meth video, some kids might be overwhelmed with curiosity. certain kids are just dicks that want to push the limits with everything. best thing to do is just spend time with him doing shit he wants to do. if he's hanging with pops he's not shooting H knameen

i didn't read past the first post.

clearly there is no cookie cutter method for you to make your kid not do drugs. chronic knows his kid a lot better than us, so he probably understands what his kid will respond to.

certain kids respond to scary shit like that meth video, some kids might be overwhelmed with curiosity. certain kids are just dicks that want to push the limits with everything. best thing to do is just spend time with him doing shit he wants to do. if he's hanging with pops he's not shooting H knameen

You've just reminded me that I learnt yesterday that there is such thing as a cookie cutter shark.... Thanks

cookiecutter-shark-2.jpg

Coolz.

Archived