IGNORED

You there...

Squee

excellent intro, very nordic. very strange arabic like influence with the flutey sounds out of nowhere, there when the beat kicks in? but I like it, very interesting mood to it.. beats are nice but that section is too short.. could definetly expand on that imo..

/spoiler ;)

excellent intro, very nordic. very strange arabic like influence with the flutey sounds out of nowhere, there when the beat kicks in? but I like it, very interesting mood to it.. beats are nice but that section is too short.. could definetly expand on that imo..

/spoiler ;)

Thanks, man!

The tune is far from done so the dubby part will definitely end up being longer and more varied because right now it just kinda loops :)

Absolutely beautiful. Well done, well done indeed.

Thanks a lot, man! :)

deeeep! i like this good work.

Thanks, man!

I like it :)

Woo, thanks ;)

Very nice, give us some details on your creative process, love all the layers..

Thanks! Not really that much to say. I sit down (on my ass) and then I start working. How I start on a track is different each time so I don't really think I have anything intelligent to say about that. I do however like picturing scenes from movies that don't exist or look at photos of girls when I work on music. Like I said, nothing really intelligent that anyone will be able to gain anything from :) What I do know is that I'm extremely picky when it comes to listening to music and making music... so there's that...

beginning, early brian eno, definitely from On Land. lets go watch the lovely bones.

i would dial down the duduk, or whatever it is, a bit just so i feel less like i'm watching some movie with russel crow and matt damon and don cheadle set in the sahara.

the beats at the end are prime. love that gated echo synth that comes in. i could listen to that loop for hours.

Guest Hermann

I would definitely disagree with Sheatheman about the Duduk flute sound. I mean, sure it´s a very clichéd sound, but I think it´s such a shame that people are afraid to do things that are clichéd and ignore them for what they are just because they´re so used to the sounds, when sometimes the most clichéd things are the nicest.

Yeah, that flute sound friggin' rules this track - (which is not to say that the rest of the track doesn't rule, just wanted to throw my hat behind the sound). Frankly, I've always loved music which seems to be a soundtrack for a movie that doesn't yet exist (or, the world going on around, which I guess is the point of ambient music?).

Anyway - just wanted to provide some feedback / encouragement, because this really put my head into a great place. I like the transition to the "beat" section. I would make the "click" from that section a little louder and pan it out a bit (right side is my preference, but that's just me).

Would love to hear the "final version" when it's ready!!!

Yeah, that flute sound friggin' rules this track - (which is not to say that the rest of the track doesn't rule, just wanted to throw my hat behind the sound). Frankly, I've always loved music which seems to be a soundtrack for a movie that doesn't yet exist (or, the world going on around, which I guess is the point of ambient music?).

Anyway - just wanted to provide some feedback / encouragement, because this really put my head into a great place. I like the transition to the "beat" section. I would make the "click" from that section a little louder and pan it out a bit (right side is my preference, but that's just me).

right eared weirdo

right eared weirdo

220px-VanGogh-self-portrait-with_bandaged_ear.jpg

Archived