IGNORED

The RIGHT Ms-paint thread

gaarg

So here we are. The tides have risen, the apocalypse is passed, the tits and pedo-gore fetish images are gone for good. So we have to manage. And I tend to manage. And I thought up a way to have creative fun, and also provoke our boss and godfather Joyrex to come along and add to the happening.

So here's them rules: We draw ms-paint drawings and try to make them as right as possible while somehow still managing them to be wrong at the same time. But the wrong can't go overboard, right? So Joyrex or some other admin person shall rate the wrongness of the drawing from 1 (being totally right and over-non problematic) to 10 (being very wrong, too wrong and made your image removed). The point of the game is to score as many points without going overboard and failing. So, getting three 8s in a row or a 9 is very good for you. Needles to say getting a 10 or more than one 10 just plain sucks, because your pic is removed from the forum.

I'd like all of you to understand that I DON'T WANT TO PROVOKE TROUBLE. Please, everybody else also try to just go by the rules, we all know that if you go overboard, the thread will be removed and that would be a shame because there might be a lot of potential in here.

So, if everybody is ok with this, I'll just start with my first drawing of a monster chasing and eating children:

noproblem01.png

I'd say something like this goes as far as maybe 5 or 6/10?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a man doing a bungie jump from a concrete bridge at his bachelor party in his final moments before he realizes it's all over.

kbd85x.jpg

I did a cute rabbit

F1DNR.png

The droppings give this at least a +1 to what it would have been. I'd say a 7 to 7.5 out of 10.

Pedophile one is at least an 8.

Archived