IGNORED

Forlon - Slightly Delayed

foresense

Hey guys, I just put another oldie on Bandcamp, used to be on a label called suicideininstallments run by Awkward. I was really happy with that release!

So here it is, hope you like it: http://missingsense.net/album/slightly-delayed

I also have some remixes by watmm folks which I could add to the extras but I should ask around.. they are all mp3's and pretty old now.

Guest Franklin

Sweet album forlon.

Glad i ran into your music back in the late 90,s though i cant remember how that happened anymore. Somehow i was talking to you on the net...maybe on a downloading site or something and then you directed me to joyrex.com when i told you i loved a song you showed me of yours.

Been here ever since.

Hey guys, I just put another oldie on Bandcamp, used to be on a label called suicideininstallments run by Awkward. I was really happy with that release!

So here it is, hope you like it: http://missingsense....lightly-delayed

I also have some remixes by watmm folks which I could add to the extras but I should ask around.. they are all mp3's and pretty old now.

This is great, good work man. I really like Brittle and I Know You.

You have a new fan!

Keep me posted!

:w00t:

Edit: I'm sorry I did not pay... I'm broke right now (just invested all my extra money yesterday) but I'll be happy to pay extra for your next release =)

Haven't heard this one in years, I still have it somewhere on a dusty old CD somewhere, still quality after all this time. I remember i did a remix of this for you lol, that must have been 13 years ago or something ? Jesus. You're production skills were don back here too.

ah damn awesome, thanks mate! yeah it's from 2005..

I have your remix in mp3 right here! was thinking of incuding all the remixes as bonus material, have to round them up somehow.. would love to have wav's..

Archived