IGNORED

CDR - 2024.1

nice to see CDR on here 🙂 will give this a proper spin when my ear infection is a bit more chill.. track 3 is my favorite so far :smile:many years ago we were planning on putting out a cd together, he was caught up in life I guess and it never saw the light of day. friend of his in tokyo made these cover sketches, still kind of fond of them..

cdr_image1.jpeg

cdr_image2.jpeg

cdr_image3.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chronical said:

nice to see CDR on here 🙂 will give this a proper spin when my ear infection is a bit more chill.. track 3 is my favorite so far :smile:many years ago we were planning on putting out a cd together, he was caught up in life I guess and it never saw the light of day. friend of his in tokyo made these cover sketches, still kind of fond of them..

cdr_image1.jpeg

cdr_image2.jpeg

cdr_image3.jpeg

did you ever meet him in person? he looks intimidating.

cdr shirt.jpg

34 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

did you ever meet him in person? he looks intimidating.

cdr shirt.jpg

I haven't met him no, although I've always wanted to go to Japan and I'll definitely try to then. he's more fun than intimidating I think :biggrin:great guy. but.. that's not Hikaru lol

this is him

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...