IGNORED

santorum calls obama a nigguh

david

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh god, knowing that exact n-word moment was coming up, i couldn't even watch. had to close the youtube window. shit that's that embarrassing makes my heart beat really heavy and fast ugh, its like anti-schadenfreude

I'm just not sure why people like Santorum and Romney aren't being assassinated on schedule. I mean we have the second amendment and we're using it to execute innocent black kids with Skittles instead of these two shitheads.

Guest disparaissant

@zkreso

basically its right at 34:32

he cuts it off

"anti-war government nig-UH (shitshitshitrick YOU CANT SAY THAT IN PUBLIC WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU STUPID ASSHOLE okay how can we recover from this uhm uhm. niggardly? night? peacenik? shit they won't buy any of that. even o'reilly laughed at 'blah people.' fuck fuck fuck. hey. wait a minute I KNOW! AMERICA! america solves everything!) america! (thank you, american jesus.)"

oh god, knowing that exact n-word moment was coming up, i couldn't even watch. had to close the youtube window. shit that's that embarrassing makes my heart beat really heavy and fast ugh, its like anti-schadenfreude

I've have the same thing with everything Mitt Romney says trying to appeal to common people. That dude is so out of touch it isn't even funny.

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

there are so many fucking lols in that video. my favourite bit is the "that little baby" line.

who the fuck is bringing a little baby to this event?

ALSO! why do people in America get a fucking round of applause when they announce they have tons of kids? No excuse for making that many new people.

Guest Enter a new display name

everytime I see/hear Santorum I have to think of Carcetti from the wire

Burrell%2B%252526%2BCarcetti.png

I thought the exact same thing, lol.

@zkreso

basically its right at 34:32

he cuts it off

"anti-war government nig-UH (shitshitshitrick YOU CANT SAY THAT IN PUBLIC WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU STUPID ASSHOLE okay how can we recover from this uhm uhm. niggardly? night? peacenik? shit they won't buy any of that. even o'reilly laughed at 'blah people.' fuck fuck fuck. hey. wait a minute I KNOW! AMERICA! america solves everything!) america! (thank you, american jesus.)"

Cheers, spotted it now. Goverment nigg "uhhh". Oh my lol.

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

In England we have some of the most sleazy, corrupted, perverted, robbing cunts in politics who will dip their cock into just about any scandal you can think of but I don't think this would happen.

Archived