IGNORED

Botanicula (by Machinarium guys) just released on http://www.humblebundle.com/

o00o

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was in the same position murve, thought fuck it..i like to keep all my shit in one place...ive become so attached to steam and its neatness...

Yea, it's all about the neatness. I suppose $5 gets you all of the soundtracks as well, but demanding $5 kind of defeats the purpose of pay-what-you-want.

It's up for 14 days so I'll probably find some extra cash. I'll eat Ramen instead of good food for a few more meals than usual.

Like I said mcbpete, I already own bought the other 2 games.

amanita design deserve all the cash. all of it.

yes! the higher budget seems to pay off.. dig the intricate detail and all the variety.

and it still has that quirky The Neverhood/Abe's Oddyssee type of charm.

ps i agree it resembles samorost more so than machinarium in palette, it's less mechanical/industrial/robot-city/(cough)steampunk(cough) than machinarium. again another gem.

i was in the same position murve, thought fuck it..i like to keep all my shit in one place...ive become so attached to steam and its neatness...

Yea, it's all about the neatness. I suppose $5 gets you all of the soundtracks as well, but demanding $5 kind of defeats the purpose of pay-what-you-want.

The minimum price is 1$ not 5$ :emb:

why are people buying this through steam? Why not get the bundle from their site?

You buy it at the site and get a steam activation code. Very convenient. That way its always associated with your steam account (until Valve dies.....) so its easy to get again if you have to format or if you buy a new computer.

why are people buying this through steam? Why not get the bundle from their site?

You buy it at the site and get a steam activation code. Very convenient. That way its always associated with your steam account (until Valve dies.....) so its easy to get again if you have to format or if you buy a new computer.

I got an email activation code, but fair enough

Windows, Mac, & Linux.

Includes Steam keys for

purchases over $5.

I still have all old humble keys in my email and all of them still work. All download pages are online and working. they just replace the main site everytime a new offer comes up while the download pages stay

Windows, Mac, & Linux.

Includes Steam keys for

purchases over $5.

And if you spend under $5 you get the download links but not the steam keys.

im still stuck on the last key, this is starting to be grating now, im a fucking retard.

edit: done it, had to restart the game for it to start working properly again

okay, so i have four keys. can't figure out the fifth one

i think it has to do with this trumpet... thing, and the red bugs?

XOo6z.png

edit: nm figured it out.

I still have all old humble keys in my email and all of them still work. All download pages are online and working. they just replace the main site everytime a new offer comes up while the download pages stay

yeah and that's great, but if you already have a steam account - why not use it?

Anyways - can't wait to eat a brownie and play this new one tonight.

the

bit with the genie. so fucking beautiful. when they got on the ferris wheel i just sat back and let it play for about ten minutes with a big shit-eating grin on my face.

Guest disparaissant

i got the bundle but got far more into* in machinarium than botanicula

SO BEYOOTEEFULLLLLL

*played it for 3 hours over 2 days, i have the attention span of a gnat right now

this is probably the first game where ive been unable to stop myself smiling for pretty much the entire duration so far, everything about it is just so happy-inducing, the music, the visuals, the animation...all the little easter eggs that have nothing to do with the main game, its just breathtaking so far.

the part where you all get to choose a reward is fucking adorable

Guest Sprigg

The Genie!

I too let the song play for about ten minutes, except it was during the musician one. And the moon sequence was a hearty lol.

Archived