IGNORED

Zomby - Where were U in '92?

Guest jasondonervan

i think one of the stupidest things you can say to a person is to tell them to 'grow up'. i mean... how ridiculous. it's like something your mum or dad would say to you when you're a kid. then later you spend all your time in your mid-teens wishing you were grown up and could do all the things adults do. then, when you are actually grown up and your youth has vanished, you wish you were a kid again! lol. so it's just a dumb thing to say to somebody, unless you're like... reeeeaally fucking old, like 50 or something.

just saying.

Okay, my post was leaded by some negative thoughts. But his behaviour is at least child-ish. Maybe he has not to grow up but has to change his attitude.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[…] I think he needs to be less of a cunt.

Adults are cunts too, Ive met a lot of them.

Word. and fixt.

The guy is an asshole and the music is shit. ignore him/it

Some people can bring it up in one or two sentences :spiteful:

how old is he actually? not that it matters, but just out of interest.. anybody know?

He says he was 12 when he discovered UK Hardcore in its golden age, so he's probably born between 1979 and 1981.

I think Zomby may have finally reached the point where he's more famous for being a c**t than for his music.

You gotta wonder what 4ad make of all this - between zomby passing off other people's music as his own and joker handing in a pretty appaling 'commercial' album that goes on to sell about 3 copies, they must be yearning for the good old shoegazing days. I bet they never got this sort of nonsense with the Cocteau Twins.

Guest sirch

how old is he actually? not that it matters, but just out of interest.. anybody know?

He says he was 12 when he discovered UK Hardcore in its golden age, so he's probably born between 1979 and 1981.

thanks for the infos, psn.

so he's about the same age as Chris Clark then..

The real sound of 92... in case you weren't there...

DJ Hype @ Love Of Life - Autumn 1992

Side A

http://www.goldenerajungle.net/mixes/hype/dj_hype___at_love_of_life_autumn_1992_a.mp3

Side B

http://www.goldenerajungle.net/mixes/hype/dj_hype___at_love_of_life_autumn_1992_b.mp3

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Archived