IGNORED

Zomby - Where were U in '92?

Guest jasondonervan

Guest sirch

To be fair I am stirring the pot here a little because personally I like a lot of his music, and not bothered about his personality tbh.

Bingo! exactly. who give's a shit if he's a cunt.

i think it's funny that he told people to shut up and buy it. lol

he just obviously has no respect for forum dwellers and geeky online communities, i guess. fair enough. who cares...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair I am stirring the pot here a little because personally I like a lot of his music, and not bothered about his personality tbh.

he just obviously has no respect for forum dwellers, geeky online communities, fans, fellow musicians i guess. fair enough. who cares...

fixt

Guest sirch

he just obviously has no respect for forum dwellers, geeky online communities, fans, fellow musicians i guess. fair enough. who cares...

fixt

what's he said to fellow musicians and fans?

fixt

stealing another musician's work and passing it off as his own

dissing fans by not showing up to gigs.

Guest sirch

fixt

who's? what when where why how??

new Black Dog apparently stole a big chunk of a CiM track before, but you still like them.

oh man, this has to have been explained elsewhere on watmm already

edit

also skipped ATP at the last minute

but yeah, i still do really like where were u in 92, and it's not like i was personally shortchanged by any of his shenanigans—just leaves a bit of a bad aftertaste in my mouth when listening to his tunes.

fixt

new Black Dog apparently stole a big chunk of a CiM track before, but you still like them.

fail troll. you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Guest sirch

fixt

fail troll. you know exactly what I'm talking about.

hahaha, i really don't actually! and don't really care about it all anyway mate :) it's a good rekkid. s'all that matters really.

if people feel strongly/badly towards it for whatever reason then don't buy it. simples.

and FTR, i am definitely not Zomby.

don't care. hot.

I'll buy a copy of this so that I can shatter it and then shove it up Zomby's ass

Actually, I won't, because Zomby's music isn't even good enough to warrant getting pissed off about Zomby

edit: I'm just trying to give him something to post about on twitter here

A bit of "no-show" evidence to help proceedings along..

He seems to miss a lot of flights...

http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=209571&sid=a6b5d114ad736669fdd50109e7b2b159

Also:

no show

Saturday 2011-07-23

We are very sorry (and pretty disappointed) to say Zomby has missed his flight. He can't make it to 10 Days Off and his performance is therefore cancelled. Despite Zomby's reputation, 10 Days Off took the risk for booking him. Bad luck.

A list of other gigs he missed on dsf

http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62482

And when he does turn up [Manchester, Warehouse Project November 2001]

He turned up, played some records of varying quality, swigging Moet. Instead of mixing, just faded in and out to soak up applause. Didn't want to do more than an hour, so finished dead on 4:30AM despite it still being jammed and played some hardcore with every level up the maximum. I believe he spent the morning after threatening Damu and 'emptying' Givenchy.

He can't stop talking about his 'game changing' set on Twitter, but bless him, he's so excited about it. Like he won a competition.

He never showed at the bangface weekender I went too, although a guy called Gino Ginelli filled in and he rocked it properly,

http://www.ravetalk.co.uk/forum/who-gino-ginelli-t7680.html

Sounds like he gets stoned a lot and misses too many flights.

[/flaming]

truly not giving a fuck VS being a flake/cunt/moron to me is very different in my small inconsequential world

the only excuse i can think of is that he smokes too much weed, but if he's smoking UK weed and too stoned that he misses his flights the dude is a light weight pussy. If zomby lived in california i would guess he wouldn't be able to lift himself off the couch if he smoked weed grown here

lol, yes there was an episode of the Larry Sanders show where Larry had a nervous breakdown but claimed he was addicted to painkillers to take a month long break from the show, he was too embarrassed to admit the former.

later in the show he actually did develop a painkiller opiate addiction and i think he decided to that time say he was having a nervous breakdown, lol

but shirley it would just be better to not take any dj bookings that require organisation. Or perhaps his manager should pull a finger out and make sure someone drives him to the airport and gives him a jug of coffee.

Seriously, whoever makes his bookings is as much to blame for his bad rep.

Reading that thread, the guy is most definitely socially retarded with multiple blatant contradictions (calling others rude/not to be rude while telling others to fuck off) and by quoting himself constantly, thinking people can't read the post three posts up.

I'm mad now.

Edit: It's funny reading shit from "around the world," so to speak. All parts of the world have those that type in stupid fucking ways, but I usually only get to witness it from those in the US, yet reading it coming from those in the UK or Australia gives me a sense of it being "a small world after all" while still having obvious differences.

Just read his twitter page for everything you need to know about him. I think I read that Mike P says he has mental issues. He makes good music (when he isn't stealing it) and that's the most important thing, but as a person, he's about as vile as they come.

Pretty much always a huge cunt every time I see him post something online. His music sounds mediocre to me, save for a couple tracks, and his douchey persona have just turned me right off, not to mention that he has blatantly stolen stuff for two of his most popular tracks. Lately I've been seeing stuff where he just posts comments on sites like Fact and disses albums that don't even have anything to do with him. What a little bitch.

not to mention that he has blatantly stolen stuff for two of his most popular tracks.

what's the other non-natalia's song track he stole for?

Archived