IGNORED

Zomby - Where were U in '92?

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shuuuut uuuuuuuup

I need to get mine before I tell anyone. Im glad the stores got some though, because some wankers on discogs were selling it for cuntish prices.

Erm... Bleep have sold out.

whoa, that was fast. like, 24 hours? i read about it yesterday and wanted to buy it today's evening. damn you people. but then again zomby is a cunt so fuck it.

it's on boomkat too, still available. i want to buy it, but i'm not sure if i'm buying it because i'd go out of my way to listen to it on vinyl, or because i think it might be worth money and i'm not even buying it for the music :\ ugh first world problem

edit: nevermind i just bought it

fuck zomby. I went to 2 of his gigs and he never showed up. I intend to never pay for his music again.

seriously?

Wow, and I thought his level of cuntery couldn't increase...

Guest sirch

good job i managed to grab 2. ;)

What do you intend to do with the second one?

play frisbee with it at the beach this summer. it's the perfect colour.

also i will mix both records into each other and create cool phasing + delay effects, etc.

if it doesn't get too much sand inbetween its grooves.

fuck zomby. I went to 2 of his gigs and he never showed up. I intend to never pay for his music again.

seriously?

Wow, and I thought his level of cuntery couldn't increase...

Yeah, that's fucking ridiculous. It's a shame that I really do love Where Were U in 92—I'm not much of a fan of his other work, and all the drama surrounding his being a plagiarizing cunt makes the one album I do like a bit of a guilty pleasure.

Guest sirch

Rock'n'Roll !

I kinda like that, that he doesn't give a fuck.

it's either that or he was just unwell? or couldn't get there for some reason.

love how people always think the worst of other people and then call them the cunt. :emotawesomepm9:

People.

Although he is a cunt.

Someone link to that forum where he posts his new release and then gives out to people for discussing the music. Then he gets banned.

The quote: "shut up and buy it" springs to mind.

Guest sirch

Although he is a cunt.

Someone link to that forum where he posts his new release and then gives out to people for discussing the music. Then he gets banned.

The quote: "shut up and buy it" springs to mind.

Lol

Rock'n'Roll !

love how people always think the worst of other people and then call them the cunt. :emotawesomepm9:

People.

Yeah, not announcing that you won't be appearing at your own concert is totally fine, good point.

Why does everyone think he's a cunt? Fill me in here...

Plagiarising music, denying the whole thing, and even when evidence is found that he most certainly did steal the music, he still acts like a cunt about it.

And now, as feltcher has said, he's not showed up to 2 of his gigs.

Ultimate cuntery.

you're also about to get warned / banned because of your avatar

Guest sirch

Rock'n'Roll !

People.

Yeah, not announcing that you won't be appearing at your own concert is totally fine, good point.

fine by me. i wasn't there! haha

:trollface:

He's a bad rep for years for being a grade-A cunt. That's why he hides his face in all his promo shots, otherwise people would just call him Mr Cunt where ever he went. So he aint stupid. To be fair I am stirring the pot here a little because personally I like a lot of his music, and not bothered about his personality tbh.

Archived