IGNORED

Synchronicities

Zephyr_Nova

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I was walking downtown around the time my girlfriend was getting off work, thought she might want to go out for lunch at a specific Japanese restaurant she likes. I call, no answer, oh well. Maybe half an hour later as I'm walking to the bank I walk passed the restaurant. At that instant I get a text from her reminding me to get her rent money, convenient as I'm already on my way to the bank. Then she calls me right after to tell me I just walked passed her. She's sitting in the restaurant that I pictured us meeting at earlier. So we end up eating there together after all. A nice three in one right there.

I am glad I never remember my synchronicities, so that each time, they accurately display the fragile nature of life itself.

oh damn, nice words Moses.

I remember many of mine...

I just don't feel they are anything I should brag about.

They are for myself.

Super special me time.

I will put them all in a book before I die and then release it Mark Twain style.

Posthumous autobiographies are just cooler.

Thinking you should be able to enjoy people learning about your life while you are still alive, so that people can idolize you and fill the ego with carbon monoxide, is annoying, most of the time.

Exceptions being Aleister Crowley's autobiographical works: The Confessions, Magick Without Tears, The Vision and the Voice, and if I am to be so bold, The Book of the Law.

my friend and i talk about movies and then within the week the movie we were mentioning is on television. happens quite often actually, kinda weird, i consider them coincidences.

my friend and i talk about movies and then within the week the movie we were mentioning is on television. happens quite often actually, kinda weird, i consider them coincidences.

no its jesus

no its jesus

jesus must sure like movies...

no its jesus

it's

no its jesus

it's

no

no its jesus

it's

no

yes

Guest disparaissant

last week i was pretty sure the universe was conspiring against me or i had some control over it. it started storming like crazy, but every time i went outside to stand in the rain, it would let up. and then when i went inside, it would start up again. this happened three times. pretty sure i can control weather now.

no its jesus

it's

no

yes

I meant no, I did that on purpose.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

When I get home from camping for 3 days and the moment I pull out my keys to unlock my door my sphincter is like hay it's time to poop, N'SYNCrhronicityZ!!!!! It happens all time, it always blows my mind, and my butt.

I had a time where if I watched a couple of movies within a short period of time they all shared actors with each other. Which of course means NOTHING

no its jesus

Guest disparaissant

like, last week maybe? i was talking to someone about how awkward every drug dealer i have ever interacted with has been. you know, that thing where they want to be friendly but you don't really want to be friendly, you just want to make a business transaction and go get fucked up or whatever. and i brought up this one dude specifically as an example, someone who i have nothing in common with whatsoever, but who tried to be all friendly or whatever and i'm just like dude i don't watch basketball and i don't skateboard and i don't like shitty metal please just sell me some weed and shut the fuck up already.

so this evening i was at an exhibition opening at this tiny gallery in milwaukee and that dude was fucking there.

it was so bizarre, because i knew him from madison, and i have no idea why the hell he was at an exhibition for lgbtq art considering he is straight and it was just. what? i freaked the fuck out when i saw him, it was fucking ridiculous. weirdest coincidence/synchronicity i have had happen in quite a while.

Archived