IGNORED

That's My Secret, Cap: I'm Always Angry

Guest OmegaTomHanks

Guest OmegaTomHanks

Hey,

I finished an E.P recently and have now started work on an L.P which is delving into a few different styles. This track isn't finished yet, but its on its way.

http://soundcloud.com/dead_wolf/thats-my-secret-cap-im-always

If you like this you can check out my E.P at the link below. My soundcloud is severely underpopulated so new followers would be most welcome

SOUNDCLOUD

Thanks a lot guys

Beautiful, digging a lot. The raw beginning reminds me a lot of my recent stuff. The strings in the end is not my cup of tea, but they are beautiful and work. I would rather add a mad, digital sounding synthie to underline the warehous-sound of your drumsamples, but that's just my style.

Guest OmegaTomHanks

hey man, thanks so much for the kind words. I'm kinda out of my wheelhouse with the genre I was tackling here. I love melody....but I also love breaks and high tempo drums so I tried to go for the best of both worlds.

Also, I just checked out some of your old IDM stuff on your soundcloud and it sounds fucking great man. A real Amon Tobin vibe to some of it. You have a new follower.

hey, thanks for the kind words! i also get very little feedback so its very welcome :emotawesomepm9:

also listened to some of your stuff... very good productions i think but like i already said, all this natural sounding samples / instruments are not my cup of tea. but the beats are amazing. i would really love to hear a very compressed, digital sounding track from you with sharp synths and mega fat basslines.

if you like, we could try to do a little remix? you choose a track and ill send files over and you give me some samples and i'll mess around with it....

Nice work! The drums are EQ'd a little high for my liking, but they fit well into the mix with your other sounds so its not that big of a deal, could be that I listened to it on my headphones as apposed to the monitors.

You have a new follower on soundcloud. :music:

Archived