• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

facebook suggested i should join this group

1185181_503365136418171_432658402_n.jpg

it has over 3600 members

I will if you will

I do agree with that. But I know these are normally posted by an obese person, not a curvy person.

I do agree with this. (both parts)

I second this. Or third it. (All four parts)

The simple answer is people have different body types. It sounds trivial, but just look at the Olympics - all athletes in top form and yet depending on the sport they have huge variances in size and stature. Obesity and poor health are very real problems, the problem is people lump that and body image issues all in very simple and arbitrary standards. Even BMI is incredibly misleading when context isn't taken in account. Misinformed people on both ends are usually the ones posting such things on facebook or other social media outlets.

meet reality acknowledging movement.

which movement, the half-assed 'scientific' truths or the mens rights? The 'scientific' one has some points, but vastly overgeneralized IMO. The mens rights one... well you know.

funny how men get their nickers in a twist about this relax, you are supposed to be part of the patriarchy that is controlling everything and both passively and where necessary, acting in concert to keep women down. Calm down and enjoy the ride.

lol .. lol indeed

maybe he has a slender and tender penis.

And a pair of soft doughy nuts

ah apparently it's all research for his new self help book...

"donut fucking for fucking donuts"

Hope it's a perky book.

Archived