IGNORED

Conspiracy theories

Guest chunky

GJVZ7.jpg

i think various aliens have detected us but we're too primitive and belligerent for them to want to make contact with us.

Edited by Hoodie

The benevolent aliens won't interfere in our natural evolution as a species; that would go against God's devine plan of free will, plus it violates a certain space treaty setup by an intergalactic council of advanced ET races (kind of like the UN)

The benevolent aliens won't interfere in our natural evolution as a species; that would go against God's devine plan of free will, plus it violates a certain space treaty setup by an intergalactic council of advanced ET races (kind of like the UN)

Did someone say devine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zhAjoeMV0o

i have some about my own life. like, my step-dad is actually my dad and he's a jew (that's why he changed his first name).

i look a bit like my supposedly real dad's dad though. he looked greek.

Guest Gary C

GJVZ7.jpg

i think various aliens have detected us but we're too primitive and belligerent for them to want to make contact with us.

5th dimensional beings, man. They see the entirety of human-history as one single organism that they can visit at any point, place or time. We simply can't comprehend the plane on which they exist. And never will.

Guest Z_B_Z

has anyone seen this? sounds fucking insane..too horrible to be true, but after seeing this and reading a 500+ page book on it, im inclined to believe it all happened..pretty depressing

there are no conspiracies

only good people want to govern other people

bad people look bad and everyone knows they are bad and they are all in jails or are about to go to jail

dont be afraid, everything is going to be okay

also alex jones is a controlled opposition

Edited by 4d0lf

Treachery NUCLEAR AND FIREPROOF leadership? A HOST ADDRESS ADVISES AND CALLS ATTENTION TO THE CHALLENGES OF SECRET ALIEN-MAGIC LIKE INDIVIDUALS ABUSING POWERS AND SEEKS A RECEPTION PARTY(S) TO THE EMPHASIS OF "EXTRAORDINARY EVENTS" IN AN EFFORT TO UPHOLD LAW AND PROTECT AND SERVE THE INSTRUMENTS OF SAFETY HEREBY?

THESE SO STATED SWORN OFFICIALS AND ALL I SEAT SPEARHEADING AS I SEE I CAN ELABORATE AN IL-BEGOTTEN MAGICIAN ALIEN Dreaded BEAST 6 REGRESSION AND NUCLEAR EMPOWERMENT AND KILL ALL TERROR CAMPAIGN

NOTHING PERSONAL, AND THANK YOU FOR THE HOUSING BUT NOT ON THE PREMISE OF USE PEDESTAL TO AID AN ABETMENT IN WHAT I REBUKE I SAY?

PETITIONER, CLAIMANT AND VICTIM CONTESTS, THE COUNTY DOES NOT EXERCISE RECOURES AND A-LIKES THE RISK MANAGER OFFERS POISONS AND KIDNAP TORTURE? UNFAIR I SEE?

THAT AND-S DEED COMBATATIVE FIRE AND NUCLEAR-PROOF AND CO-911 CRIMEE PSYCHIC MAGIC DESPONDENCY A-LIKES AS WIT PSC'S ALL TOLD?

Nuclear war racket; future seems uncertain of human being embryo says the Entity?

DEBATE, DISCUSS,

dasBild and Steven warned us' bouts 60 percent or so of the said Humans are dead to the de-evolutes sorcery energy exchange metamorphosis with a Devil like forces and attained a dimensional universal-like oneness state when they raped and killed throughout history?

The status qua of childless do bet a further from the already stating unlawful and treacherous presence of said authorities in question(s) of photography here I see a force of understood as Omnipotent Creator who has a very unlawful and undesirable relationship with rectal pleasure homicide preferences in the face of a Claimants only lonely disapproval despite the altered states of cross examination and sequester to the aims of peace and Lawful evolvement?

The features of the energy said perpetrators exchange is said and feared to be a oneness like capability with the air, winds, fires of life and nuclear proof distinctions. In furtherance these predicate criminals are say opinions are ending a oneness with animals of prey such as dogs, cats, crocodiles, reptilian and nuclear winter survivor tact, lions, sharks with ongoing opposition in the interest of diverting and perverting Mankind's attention from the interests of development evolution here as I say and are feared to lay snares for Human regression with glee.

Re-iterating said " fire and- nuclear proof" force of a likeness to stipulating the Devil like force.

The Entity identifying as cartographic like faces on the map topography.

This image is said to be a force of evil and good.

In addition, the Entity circus actors pretending dead to un known occupants does fight your talk?

Give rise to the allegation that dead people(s) in question)s) don't die again scrutiny?

Oh LORD our munificent and abounding Creator:

I am neither nuclear nor fireproof.

Should the masses be concerned if you they are not nuclear nor fireproof too?

I am a bit worried as a witness?

Our military associate and their staff added:

Potential nuclear war, abuse and betrayal in Japan not a laughing matter.

The Heads of State and government and police in communion with the Devil side of a force I hear are nuclear and fireproof circus actors. Aka: Murder Magic Abuse.

The same treachery is rampant in nearly all entertainment and every professional televised event- and alike every news anchor, news hosts, and news story I say we do a metamorphosis with a said Satan like stance in the course of history and kill and empower man in Hell is undesirable and a challenge our safety.

Why fore Oh LORD mine eyes and mine understanding is it that all psych was not telepathic a twenty years gone for underhanded and sneaky individuals who abuse inconceivable alike powers earth, wind, fire, magma, water, prey animals and are not only: nuclear and fire, proof animals of prey likeness to the beast I reported and serve the Duly I swore solemnly-lie in wait to torture me?

Underhanded say on regressive reincarnation if it matters is a concern of precedence and safety to my face?

Differentiating ultimatum bringing is not a crime Courts I ask?

http://descriptiveencode.blogspot.com/

http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/dasBild/

We are not nuclear and fireproof, they are said to be though?

He told us aerial phenomena abuse and sorcery leaders inventions of mischief and nuclear fission for our pleasures is mutiny in our opinion?

DONE IN FEAR ALL TOLD

Blessed be the LORD who has not made us a murderer Amen

Blessed be the name of the LORD who has not made me a degenerate Amen.

INTERNATIONAL COURT JUSTICE UN SUBPEONA TREACHERY news law court treachery desbic god love understand perfidy hell regression devolution nuclearproof fireproof murdermagic subpeonaphotography alteredstates courtoflies anti'-christ collaborative partners esq lawsuit litigants

The Corvair spacecraft has been taken over -- "conquered", if you will -- by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain, there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here.

And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.