IGNORED

track id

brian trageskin

FUCKING LOL at the software

i played windowlicker for a test, it replied it was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42mR50JTmE

Sorry, I use Soundhound on my iphone; that was the only desktop software I could quickly find that could do a similar task.

if you know it's popular, then shouldn't you find other examples of it online? Was it in a commercial?

WTF - I just listened to it and it's a few farty bass sounds...

i'm sure you know the track joyrex. give it a listen.

it's an 80's hit

Can't say I recognize it with that little bit to go on... and it's not the original, is it?

i'll cover the rest if that helps

Cover the rest, and also post a picture of you dressed up as whoever sings it. I'll definitely be able to get it then.

I know this song. It was also used in a long running tv advert for something. possibly with the words changed to suit the product. it's really fucking bugging me now.

thanks for that Brian

I know this song. It was also used in a long running tv advert for something. possibly with the words changed to suit the product. it's really fucking bugging me now.

Yeah I remember it too and is now bugging me! I think the ad used quite different instrumentation - it was early 90s I think.

EDIT: HOLY SHITE - Was it this ?!

Archived