IGNORED

Dave Mustaine Accuses Obama of Staging Recent Mass Killings

J3FF3R00

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RandySicko

I hope you're joking... if your mom is Jewish, you are. Just to set the record straight, I don't dislike Jews at all - was just answering a question and stating a fact that the majority of media and hollywood CEOs are Jewish.

:O

Eugene is a semi-jew!!!!! I could have known. A Jewish sociologist instead of being a lawyer. What would RandySicko say about this???

edit.:

lol

too late =D

if you're going to believe that the government is here to just rape the absolute shit out of us, which is reasonable to believe, stop having faith that an armed citizenry is even a remote threat to their plans.

https://en.wikipedia..._and_rebellions

And that the government would have to stage mass shootings in order to take away guns from the "last hope for freedom" that stands in their way

https://en.wikipedia...nblane_massacre

I think you are bit too concerned with disassociating yourself from the Alex Jones crowd than with the truth.

keep in mind i was referring to Americans, what 'truth' did you show me that shows that any of the recent mass shootings were staged? Im confused because i just clicked on your links and they have nothing to do with what i said

lol you're all fucked. It makes sense though, seeing that this entire message board is filled with a bunch of queer, drug using, television addicted, depression pain med gobbling schizoid twats.

If you were to present your homophobic conspiracy theories in the form of a triple disk psychedelic ambient album we'd all listen to you, though

i don't think hes ever put up music. has he?

he's talking about me apparently

if anybody is going to have the attitude that we're just all sheep or stupid for not believing the Aurora shootings were staged, at least do the courtesy of showing us something that you find convincing. I'm assuming there isn't anything, but feel free to prove me wrong (nobody has tried yet)

look guys i can tell you the truth about everything but there isn't much time

for the past century people in the highest echelons of power have been orchestrating an irreversible process which will finally end in a few weeks, simply by putti

putting what ??!? putting what?!?!??!?!?? GOD DAMN the illumaniti got to him :( or more like the il-jew-minati

why are the illumaniti controlling jay z and toher rappers, and hiding symbols in theri music videos? seems a bit overt for a super secret organization

This thread is for sharing any information you might have about possible conspiracies or cells operating from within or outside the United States. <STOP>

Guest Shit Attack

pretty ironic that people are praising pussy riot for using their free speech or using music as a political protest etc and then slamming this musty dave chap for doing the same, whether you agree with them or not. maybe if he had said the same thing about gw bush people would have liked him for it ?

Guest Shit Attack

arent pussy riot kind of idiotic too tho ???????????????????

i say free speech for all regardless of idiocy / length of poodle perm / lack of talent etc

Guest Shit Attack

i dunno he just seemed like a goofy stoner type guy in that video . people are talking like he was ranting and raving at a klan rally or something. if he wasnt holding a guitar here i would have thought he was just some goofball who worked at a petrol station or something seems pretty harmless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CclESqZjqvM&feature=player_detailpage#t=53s

arent pussy riot kind of idiotic too tho ???????????????????

i say free speech for all regardless of idiocy / length of poodle perm / lack of talent etc

pussy riot are protesting for something that's pretty much universally considered positive plus they have some very serious empirical backing when it concerns russia.

This thread is for sharing any information you might have about possible conspiracies or cells operating from within or outside the United States. <STOP>

yeah ok but seriously are you a lizard

Archived