IGNORED

Wasn't the previous avatar of Joyrex a symbolic gif of YCFTS (backwards) god?

Milwaukeeeee

What does this have to do with Boards of Canada?

The avatar was from a US cartoon series called Aventure Time in the episode "No One Can Hear You" and the character in question is simply known as The Stag or The Deer, and in one episode he kidnaps all the Candy Kingdom inhabitants and imprisons them in the sewers below.

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Stag

YouTube clip of the video in question: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/adventure-time-season-3-episode-8-no-one-can-hear-you

Guest Frankie5fingers

that was hands down one of the freakiest episodes of Adventure time. it actually gave me chills. i felt like it was a good avatar for ya Joyrex cause, like the Deer, you watch all of us. waiting for your moment to strike.

I have no idea what this sentence means.

Wasn't the previous avatar of Joyrex a symbolic gif of 'you could feel the sky' (backwards) [horned] god?

Guest Frankie5fingers

that was hands down one of the freakiest episodes of Adventure time.

I think the whole show is getting more insane, for example have you seen "King Worm?"

yeah ive seen them all so far and that episode was crazy too. Pendilton Ward is starting to show the whole backstory to the land of Ooo. which is so depressing and scary. like when Finn goes to Mars to save Jake from Lincoln. that one scene were you see half the planet was destoryed from the great mushroom war. very dark. i want the show to get darker but i don't CN will allow for that since its still technicly a kids show.

I have no idea what this sentence means.

Wasn't the previous avatar of Joyrex a symbolic gif of 'you could feel the sky' (backwards) [horned] god?

i have no idea what this sentence means

There's a vocal sample of something about a horned god in the middle of that track. It's still a pretty batshit extrapolation of Joyrex's intent with that avatar.

Yes, it was a little extrpolation. But I still think "A god with hooves, a god with horns..." is "Stag", aka the postmodern satan

Thanks people. I Know the show, Adventure time, ("Hora de Aventuras" in Spain) The latin laugh of Jake is nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DntXid52mBo

Archived