IGNORED

Not quite records, but I'm looking to buy some posters for my new apartment

Capsaicin

I was wondering if anybody here had some electronic music / ambient / whatever band posters that they'd be willing to pawn off to me? I'm looking at Autechre, Boards of Canada, Stars of the Lid, Sigur Ros, or whomever bands would put out really great designs on posters. If you have anything you'd be willing to separate from, just post a pic and a price in this thread and I'd be really grateful. Thanks, WATMM!

Hip Hop, Dub, Rock, Jazz, Indie, any sort of posters that you think have fantastic aesthetics!

I've got a HUGE Deftones White Pony era subway style poster I'd be willing to part ways with if you're a Deftones fan. It's for the Back to School mini album, has a huge anime looking chick in a schoolgirl outfit with tour dates across the bottom. Just found it in a tube a few weeks back and now that I'm married with a kid I don't think this thing is going up on a wall in my house any time soon.

Guest Ron Manager

I've got a HUGE Deftones White Pony era subway style poster I'd be willing to part ways with if you're a Deftones fan. It's for the Back to School mini album, has a huge anime looking chick in a schoolgirl outfit with tour dates across the bottom. Just found it in a tube a few weeks back and now that I'm married with a kid I don't think this thing is going up on a wall in my house any time soon.

Oh man I totally had that poster too back in the day. I'm pretty sure mine is long gone though...

Archived