IGNORED

i know i am

dls

jump off the interstate bridge i don't care if i live or die

i'm on medication and i'm drunk

i might walk to the interstate bridge and jump off it's higher up i know then i won't survive

the vocies won't stop

i can't eat unless i'm drunk fuck it

if this is actually an honest plea for help, do not do it. call a suicide prevention hotline or a loved one immediately before you decide to go through with it.

not sure if cerious but this was kinda helpful when i was in a really bad headspace. you're still gonna feel like shit for the time being but remember that you can get past this and the future holds some pretty amazing possibilities~~~

The 50% Rule

This is a good standard to follow. The average person lives to be about 75 years old. So if you're less than 38 and have more than half of your life left, the odds are that, for instance, the funniest joke you'll ever hear in your life is one you haven't heard yet. It's just statistics. Odds are you also haven't yet...

...met the girl you'll love the most;
...met your best friend;
...heard your favorite album;
...started the best job you'll ever have;
...read the best book;
...seen the best movie or played the coolest video game;
...found the hobby you're most interested in;
...had the best sex;
...had the most original, mind-blowing idea;
...met the dumbest person you'll ever meet;
...or seen the stupidest haircut.

Internet forum says suicide is less fun than slowly and painfully working out your problems! I am 100% serious about this!

<3 from internet, many of us electronic music fans have been there, because we are messed up in the head

:flower:

Guest underscore

i might walk to the interstate bridge and jump off it's higher up i know then i won't survive

the vocies won't stop

I hope you're able to get the help you need.

the vocies won't stop

Hi mate. I hope you're feeling better. I know you're in crisis, but before you make any decisions please call the Samaritans. Their number in the US is 1 (800) 273-TALK, they will listen to you non-judgementally for as long as you need and will help you in any way they can. Just call up and start talking, it's easy, I promise.

I reckon you made this thread because you're in pain and you want to be listened to - and the Samaritans are the best listeners I know. Better than WATMM, anyway. Give them a call, you won't regret it. I know you'll feel better afterwards.

if this is actually an honest plea for help, do not do it. call a suicide prevention hotline or a loved one immediately before you decide to go through with it.

Yep.

And if it's not - this is a pretty fucking tasteless topic.

Archived