IGNORED

Japanese Navy Releases First Photo Of Downed UFO Off The Coast Of Okinawa

skotosa

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol?

wait for someone to justify it than you can lol.. otherwise, you're fucked. it would probably kill you chumps to have an original thought anyways.

Read the 'about' section of that news site guys...

"Proudly powered by WordPress"

Yeah that's a bit disheartening. You would think as an alternative news site they'd use WorbPrezz.

lol?

wait for someone to justify it than you can lol.. otherwise, you're fucked. it would probably kill you chumps to have an original thought anyways.

I was trying to figure out if you were being serious. I guess you were. I do agree that original thoughts stem from reading hoaxy newspapers on the internet and taking that bullshit at face value. Not many days left to live now anyways, go out and make fuck.

lol?

I was trying to figure out if you were being serious. I guess you were. I do agree that original thoughts stem from reading hoaxy newspapers on the internet and taking that bullshit at face value. Not many days left to live now anyways, go out and make fuck.

look sparky, the same thing happened with Roswell. the newspapers the day after talked about a craft being found along with small beings.. the day after that, it was deemed a 'weather balloon'. don't believe me? http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20Hottel%20Part%201%20of%201/view look at that shit.

yeah, but that was mostly aimed at how vacuous people on this board can be. you think it's stupid there is a report about a UFO from the government of a well respected country just because it says 'UFO'. what would be the point of faking a report like that?

also, i'm guessing you didn't check out the link to the FBI archives i listed.. it might mess up your 'omg more UFO kooks' argument, so that's no surprise.

yeah, but that was mostly aimed at how vacuous people on this board can be. you think it's stupid there is a report about a UFO from the government of a well respected country just because it says 'UFO'. what would be the point of faking a report like that?

also, i'm guessing you didn't check out the link to the FBI archives i listed.. it might mess up your 'omg more UFO kooks' argument, so that's no surprise.

you got me all wrong m8, I'm a person of long-held interest in ufos, abductions, and such. I check up on recent sightings frequently. I just have seen this kind of article before and especially that silly picture posted alongside it. And 'inothernewz' is a troll bs website that makes up stories, many of which are really quite hilarious, actually. I had a rush of excitement because I was swept up in the idea of the real deal finally being found before I recognized that it was just another joke.

check out the about us note on that website:

Thank you for visiting Inothernewz.com.

Our website is devoted to bring our readers the gripping news stories they won’t read anywhere else. That’s because we make the breaking news…literally!

We always strive to bring our loyal readers the very best in pseudo-journalism. Our staff prides itself on the stories that matter most to the world and its citizens. Our goal is to make your reading experience as enjoyable as possible. Please feel free to share our stories and website with your friends and family on social networks by using the tools we’ve provided after each article. Oh, and don’t believe anything on this site. It’s all spurious, ok?

Happy reading!

Sincerely,

The Mastermind

I like this guy mafted. he be kicking his way through the idiots.

not sure what to make of this myself though. most supposed UFO pics are fakes, innit. and these days it's soooooo easy to fake anything like that.

t'would be awesome if it's real, of course, but i'm not holding my breath.

seeing is not always believing, especially in the case of (at least 99%) supposed UFO pictures.

talk of UFO's just makes me yawn, tbh. I mean of course governments have secret shit, and of course there's other intelligent life in the Universe... and maybe some of the pictures of UFO's actually are 'alien', but so what, and whatchagonnadoaboutit?

you know that, because you are tying this bullshit about ufos to real problems, most of the sheeple, won't even consider, that about rothschilds, to be anything, but bullshit? you are just basically, helping with the cover-up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's all just disinformation to cover up for a HAARP test run. Get a brain! Morans.

*doesn't know if being serious or sarcastic*

that's the problem with sarcasm (on the internet). it's a disease.

Archived