IGNORED

Ambient works 85-92 1 off custom snow parka

Guest airfixtwerp23

Guest airfixtwerp23

Hey people. I have been making one-off jackets for a few years now which are dedicated to my fave electronica/techno artists and labels. I made them for myself initially but have recently had a few compliments when I have been wearing them. I have a KRAFTWERK tanksuit, KLF - What Time is Love coat, A SKAM bomber jacket and a TRANSMAT cold weather parka amongst others. Anyway, I thought Id offer them over to anybody who is interested as Xmas is approaching and my family needs feeding!! Basically, Im not gonna put a price on my creations - Just make an offer and if i like the offer, Ill sell it to ya. You wont ever see amybody wearing another one of my jackets as there are only one of each. Im gonna be listing them here all week. My email is 23rdstate@gmail.com

post-13083-0-77470800-1355693092_thumb.jpg

Hey people. I have been making knock-off jackets for a few years now which are dedicated to my fave electronica/techno artists and labels.

Guest Lucy Faringold

It looks absolutely terrible. If I rocked up at my local IDM club in that kind of garb I'd expect to be laughed out of the place.

Archived